TMO's Andy Ihnatko Teaches iPod Tricks at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's Andy Ihnatko Teaches iPod Tricks at Macworld Expo
by , 9:00 AM EST, January 11th, 2008
TMO columnist and author Andy Ihnatko is sharing his wealth of knowledge on how to get the most out of your iPod at Macworld Expo 2008. His Users Conference session iPod Fully Loaded starts at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 17.
Andy will be showing how to transform your personal and business information for your iPod, how to convert DVDs and YouTube videos for iPod playback, how to read your favorite blogs on the go, and more.
Macworld Expo runs from January 14 through January 18, 2008, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Mon,1:32 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-20
- 1:19 PM
- Apple Releases iOS 8.1 With Apple Pay, iCloud Photo Library, Camera Roll, More
- 11:49 AM
- Spotify Announces Family Plans
- 9:59 AM
- Apple To Release iOS 8.1 Update Today, Here’s How To Get Ready
- 9:02 AM
- Dropbox Releases iOS Update 3.5, Includes Touch ID
- Sun,11:54 AM
- MGG 524: Cool Stuff Found & Yosemite Notes
- Sat,10:30 AM
- 3 More Tips for Making Better Slide Show Presentations in Apple’s Keynote
- Fri,5:50 PM
- Eek! How Did I Ever Live With an iPhone 5s?
- 5:15 PM
- Apple Posts Full Video for October Media Event
- 4:15 PM
- Sales Prospects for Apple’s iPad Air 2 Look Good
- 3:12 PM
- The Dream Desk Giveaway
- 2:17 PM
- An Ode To Chairman Honeycrisp