TMO's Andy Ihnatko Teaches iPod Tricks at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's Andy Ihnatko Teaches iPod Tricks at Macworld Expo
by , 9:00 AM EST, January 11th, 2008
TMO columnist and author Andy Ihnatko is sharing his wealth of knowledge on how to get the most out of your iPod at Macworld Expo 2008. His Users Conference session iPod Fully Loaded starts at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 17.
Andy will be showing how to transform your personal and business information for your iPod, how to convert DVDs and YouTube videos for iPod playback, how to read your favorite blogs on the go, and more.
Macworld Expo runs from January 14 through January 18, 2008, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Tue,7:42 PM
- Vanity Fair Cover Spread Dedicated to Taylor Swift and Apple
- 7:33 PM
- Apple Has the Rights to Launch More Beats Stations
- 7:17 PM
- Apple’s Stock Drops 3%, Enters Correction Territory
- 5:00 PM
- OS X El Capitan’s Split View Is Just Plain Silly
- 4:49 PM
- PDFpen 7 for Mac: $37
- 1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-04: Apple’s MVNO Plans, Thunderstrike 2
- 10:14 AM
- Thunderstrike 2 Could Attack Your Mac, but not Today
- 8:57 AM
- iOS: Using Siri to Find Apps, Books, and Music
- Mon,8:41 PM
- Apple Reportedly Testing MVNO Carrier Service in U.S.
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 43 Acres in San Jose, Enough to Turn Spaceship HQ into a Fleet
- 6:02 PM
- Apple’s ‘Ecosystem’ Developer Video
- 5:05 PM
- Griffin’s WatchStand for Apple Watch is Beautiful, Full of Features