TMO's John Martellaro Explains Common Criteria Tools at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's John Martellaro Explains Common Criteria Tools at Macworld Expo
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 11th, 2008
John Martellaro, TMO's Afternoon Editor, will join Dan O'Donnell, the Information Systems Security Officer for the RAND Corp., to discuss Common Criterial Tools in Mac OS X. The session IT803 is scheduled for 1:15 PM on Wednesday, January 16th, in room 305, South Hall.
The Common Criterial tools in Mac OS X allow administrators to insure security compliance with policies they've set. The session will explain how Common Criteria Tools came to be, how to run the audit on your systems, and how to increase your audit score to insure your systems are more secure than those using another operating system.
Macworld Expo runs from January 14 through January 18, 2008, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?