TMO's John Martellaro Explains Common Criteria Tools at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's John Martellaro Explains Common Criteria Tools at Macworld Expo
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 11th, 2008
John Martellaro, TMO's Afternoon Editor, will join Dan O'Donnell, the Information Systems Security Officer for the RAND Corp., to discuss Common Criterial Tools in Mac OS X. The session IT803 is scheduled for 1:15 PM on Wednesday, January 16th, in room 305, South Hall.
The Common Criterial tools in Mac OS X allow administrators to insure security compliance with policies they've set. The session will explain how Common Criteria Tools came to be, how to run the audit on your systems, and how to increase your audit score to insure your systems are more secure than those using another operating system.
Macworld Expo runs from January 14 through January 18, 2008, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Fri,6:08 PM
- Two Minute Clip from Steve Jobs Film where Woz Asks Steve What He Does (Video)
- 5:52 PM
- Dark Castle and System 6 Emulator in Your Browser
- 5:31 PM
- Skybell Wi-Fi Doorbell: $149
- 5:15 PM
- Tesla’s Elon Musk Rant at Apple Means He’s on to Something Scary
- 1:57 PM
- AT&T Limits Wi-Fi Calling to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s
- 1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-09: Tesla Bags on Apple, AT&T’s Wi-Fi Calling
- 10:06 AM
- Elon Musk: Can’t Cut it at Tesla? Go Work for Apple
- 8:55 AM
- El Capitan: Hide Your Menu Bar!
- Thu,9:10 PM
- Apple on iPhone Battery Performance: You’re Measuring It Wrong
- 6:56 PM
- The Big Mac Bundle: $17.99
- 6:00 PM
- The Two Sides of Apple: Brilliance and Ennui
- 2:28 PM
- AT&T Fires Up Wi-Fi Calling Support