TMO's John Martellaro Explains Common Criteria Tools at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's John Martellaro Explains Common Criteria Tools at Macworld Expo
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 11th, 2008
John Martellaro, TMO's Afternoon Editor, will join Dan O'Donnell, the Information Systems Security Officer for the RAND Corp., to discuss Common Criterial Tools in Mac OS X. The session IT803 is scheduled for 1:15 PM on Wednesday, January 16th, in room 305, South Hall.
The Common Criterial tools in Mac OS X allow administrators to insure security compliance with policies they've set. The session will explain how Common Criteria Tools came to be, how to run the audit on your systems, and how to increase your audit score to insure your systems are more secure than those using another operating system.
Macworld Expo runs from January 14 through January 18, 2008, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Fri,6:58 PM
- Pee-Wee Herman Stars in Avengers Trailer
- 6:34 PM
- Trent Reznor on Working for Apple: ‘It’s Everything I Asked For’
- 5:50 PM
- Last Chance for The Complete iOS 8 Course With Swift for $89
- 4:42 PM
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- 4:30 PM
- Apple Wins the Old-fashioned Way: Outsmart the Competition
- 3:00 PM
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- 2:02 PM
- iOS 8: Adding Fitness App Data to the Health App
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-31
- 11:25 AM
- How To Clean Up and Rebuild Apple Mail Data [Yosemite Update]
- 9:39 AM
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- 8:45 AM
- Yosemite: Maximizing Windows & the Green “Stoplight” Button
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay