TMO at MWSF - Insider Software Updates FontAgent Pro, FontAgent Pro Server
by , 8:55 AM EST, January 14th, 2008
SAN FRANCISCO -- Insider Software on Monday updated FontAgent Pro Server and FontAgent Pro to versions 2.5 and 4, respectively, implementing zero configuration directory services integration in the former and a host of new smart features in the latter.
FontAgent Pro Server can now seamlessly access user information stored in Active Directory servers and make it easier for administrators to configure font users on the network. It also stores purchase and license information, making it easier to reorder fonts, and it has been updated to run on Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard. Pricing is US$1,695 per seat.
FontAgent Pro 4’s new features include: automatic discovery of font metrics; smart searching of font metrics, descriptors, categories, and keywords; automatic font classification; dynamic font set updating; smart views and smart installer; built-in font integrity checking; and more. Pricing is $99.95, with a Workgroup Edition available for $129.95. Upgrades are $49.95 and $64.95, respectively, and are free for those who purchased earlier versions on or after Nov. 15, 2007.
Insider Software’s Web site had not been updated to reflect the new products as The Mac Observer posted this article.
- Wed,4:11 PM
- Waterfield Spinn Pouch Case for iPhone 6/6 Plus: Excellence in Leather
- 3:40 PM
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- 2:55 PM
- iOS 8: Make Cellular Phone Calls from Your iPad Using Handoff
- 2:01 PM
- New Aerial Shot Shows Apple Campus Construction Underway
- 1:40 PM
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-01
- 11:02 AM
- Report Claims Gold iPad Coming Soon
- 10:31 AM
- Evercore Raises AAPL Target on Strong iPhone 6 Demand
- 10:03 AM
- Apple Tells Developers to Submit their OS X Yosemite-compatible Apps
- 9:18 AM
- iTunes Store Adds City of Hope Donation Page for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- 8:40 AM
- iOS 8: Requesting the Desktop Version of Websites
- 12:37 AM
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website