TMO at MWSF - Insider Software Updates FontAgent Pro, FontAgent Pro Server
by , 8:55 AM EST, January 14th, 2008
SAN FRANCISCO -- Insider Software on Monday updated FontAgent Pro Server and FontAgent Pro to versions 2.5 and 4, respectively, implementing zero configuration directory services integration in the former and a host of new smart features in the latter.
FontAgent Pro Server can now seamlessly access user information stored in Active Directory servers and make it easier for administrators to configure font users on the network. It also stores purchase and license information, making it easier to reorder fonts, and it has been updated to run on Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard. Pricing is US$1,695 per seat.
FontAgent Pro 4’s new features include: automatic discovery of font metrics; smart searching of font metrics, descriptors, categories, and keywords; automatic font classification; dynamic font set updating; smart views and smart installer; built-in font integrity checking; and more. Pricing is $99.95, with a Workgroup Edition available for $129.95. Upgrades are $49.95 and $64.95, respectively, and are free for those who purchased earlier versions on or after Nov. 15, 2007.
Insider Software’s Web site had not been updated to reflect the new products as The Mac Observer posted this article.
- Mon,10:49 PM
- Apple’s World Gallery Highlights iPhone 6 Photographs
- 10:30 PM
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- 7:33 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.99
- 7:16 PM
- TMO Quick Tip: Use Tab to Quick Search Apple.com
- 3:10 PM
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- 1:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-02: Samsung’s New iPhone Copy, More Apple Car Evidence
- 11:01 AM
- Morgan Stanley Says AAPL’s Market will Grow to $3.4 Trillion
- 10:11 AM
- Apple Adds Cars to its Business in Switzerland
- 9:12 AM
- Apple Builds Mystery Room for Apple Watch Media Event
- Sun,7:18 PM
- MGG 542: Stick This In Your Drive & Partition It
- Sat,10:30 AM
- IiPhoneography 101: Tripods for Your iPhone
- Fri,8:54 PM
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important