TMO at MWSF - Insider Software Updates FontAgent Pro, FontAgent Pro Server
by , 8:55 AM EST, January 14th, 2008
SAN FRANCISCO -- Insider Software on Monday updated FontAgent Pro Server and FontAgent Pro to versions 2.5 and 4, respectively, implementing zero configuration directory services integration in the former and a host of new smart features in the latter.
FontAgent Pro Server can now seamlessly access user information stored in Active Directory servers and make it easier for administrators to configure font users on the network. It also stores purchase and license information, making it easier to reorder fonts, and it has been updated to run on Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard. Pricing is US$1,695 per seat.
FontAgent Pro 4’s new features include: automatic discovery of font metrics; smart searching of font metrics, descriptors, categories, and keywords; automatic font classification; dynamic font set updating; smart views and smart installer; built-in font integrity checking; and more. Pricing is $99.95, with a Workgroup Edition available for $129.95. Upgrades are $49.95 and $64.95, respectively, and are free for those who purchased earlier versions on or after Nov. 15, 2007.
Insider Software’s Web site had not been updated to reflect the new products as The Mac Observer posted this article.
- Wed,7:35 PM
- ACM 264: Diving Deep into Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited
- 6:10 PM
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- 4:10 PM
- UAG Scout iPad Air Case Offers Full Protection
- 3:30 PM
- How to Upgrade Your Mac to Python 3
- 3:09 PM
- 8 UI Kits For iOS 8: $24.99
- 1:27 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-23
- 10:52 AM
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- 9:40 AM
- Wells Fargo: AAPL Q3 was Meh, but the Future Looks Bright
- 8:45 AM
- iPhoto: A Shortcut to Help Fix Red-Eye
- Tue,8:30 PM
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- 6:40 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership