TMO at MWSF - Insider Software Updates FontAgent Pro, FontAgent Pro Server
by , 8:55 AM EST, January 14th, 2008
SAN FRANCISCO -- Insider Software on Monday updated FontAgent Pro Server and FontAgent Pro to versions 2.5 and 4, respectively, implementing zero configuration directory services integration in the former and a host of new smart features in the latter.
FontAgent Pro Server can now seamlessly access user information stored in Active Directory servers and make it easier for administrators to configure font users on the network. It also stores purchase and license information, making it easier to reorder fonts, and it has been updated to run on Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard. Pricing is US$1,695 per seat.
FontAgent Pro 4’s new features include: automatic discovery of font metrics; smart searching of font metrics, descriptors, categories, and keywords; automatic font classification; dynamic font set updating; smart views and smart installer; built-in font integrity checking; and more. Pricing is $99.95, with a Workgroup Edition available for $129.95. Upgrades are $49.95 and $64.95, respectively, and are free for those who purchased earlier versions on or after Nov. 15, 2007.
Insider Software’s Web site had not been updated to reflect the new products as The Mac Observer posted this article.
- Thu,2:14 PM
- Apple’s Quarterly Revenue vs. 15 Really Big Numbers
- 2:13 PM
- China Demands Back Door into Computers, Software
- 1:24 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-01-29: FCC’s Personal Hotspot Protection, China’s Tech Back Door Demands
- 11:09 AM
- FCC Says Hotels Can’t Block Personal Hotspots
- 9:27 AM
- Apple Remembers Remote Desktop Exists, Releases Yosemite Update
- 8:51 AM
- Pages 5: Using Borders and Rules
- Wed,7:40 PM
- ACM 291: Apple’s Massive Numbers and the Rosetta Stone for Apple Timing
- 5:30 PM
- One Way Apple Could Help Us Find Apple Pay Locations
- 3:47 PM
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- 2:45 PM
- Revogi Smart Color Bluetooth LED Bulb: $34.99
- 1:20 PM
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- 1:17 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-01-28: AAPL Q1 2015 Earnings, YouTube Dumps Flash