TMO at MWSF - Insider Software Updates FontAgent Pro, FontAgent Pro Server
by , 8:55 AM EST, January 14th, 2008
SAN FRANCISCO -- Insider Software on Monday updated FontAgent Pro Server and FontAgent Pro to versions 2.5 and 4, respectively, implementing zero configuration directory services integration in the former and a host of new smart features in the latter.
FontAgent Pro Server can now seamlessly access user information stored in Active Directory servers and make it easier for administrators to configure font users on the network. It also stores purchase and license information, making it easier to reorder fonts, and it has been updated to run on Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard. Pricing is US$1,695 per seat.
FontAgent Pro 4’s new features include: automatic discovery of font metrics; smart searching of font metrics, descriptors, categories, and keywords; automatic font classification; dynamic font set updating; smart views and smart installer; built-in font integrity checking; and more. Pricing is $99.95, with a Workgroup Edition available for $129.95. Upgrades are $49.95 and $64.95, respectively, and are free for those who purchased earlier versions on or after Nov. 15, 2007.
Insider Software’s Web site had not been updated to reflect the new products as The Mac Observer posted this article.
- Thu,9:43 PM
- U.S. Appeals Court Rules Microsoft Must Turn Over Email Hosted in Ireland
- 8:27 PM
- T-Mobile Q2 Earnings Suggest Uncarrier Model Works
- 7:41 PM
- That Time the iPhone Owner Punched His Mugger in the Face
- 5:52 PM
- The Productive Design Mac Bundle: $39.99
- 3:05 PM
- Basic Tips for Using the Dock and Trash in OS X
- 1:54 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-31
- 11:18 AM
- Russia to Apple: All Your Code Are Belong to Us
- 10:15 AM
- Shazam Song Recognition Comes to the Mac
- 9:06 AM
- Get Ready for 1Password Everywhere in iOS 8
- Wed,11:45 PM
- ACM 265: Ford goes iPhone and Facebook’s App Breakup
- 8:25 PM
- Brett Domino Explains Pop Music’s Formula
- 7:03 PM
- New iPhones: Now With Less Sapphire