TMO at MWSF - Printroom Offers New Apple Plug-Ins, More
by , 11:50 AM EST, January 15th, 2008
Printroom, which offers a variety of services to professional photographers, is showcasing a variety of new products at this week's Macworld Expo, including plug-ins for Apple's Aperture and iPhoto applications and a new version of Printroom Studio Manager. The new plug-ins let photographers upload images to online Printroom storefronts and require Aperture 1.5 or iPhoto 08.
Printroom Studio Manager 3.1 includes new photo management tools, including direct lab ordering capabilities, enhanced shipping and billing management, greater flexibility for managing local and online photo galleries, and the option to allow clients to select different professional grade papers and color effects on a per-order basis. Mac OS X version 10.5 Leopard, a G4, G5, or Intel processor, and 512MB of RAM are required.
All of the new offerings are free to Printroom customers who have active accounts.
- Tue,11:38 AM
- LEGO Ideas Brings Ada Lovelace, Analytic Engine to Life
- 10:07 AM
- Apple’s Eddy Cue: Music Home Sharing Could Return in iOS 9
- 8:50 AM
- Apple Music: Three Quick Tips!
- Mon,9:29 PM
- Amazon Cloud Drive Comes to iOS App Store
- 7:40 PM
- PHATASS, the Prince Harvey Rap Album Recorded at an Apple Store
- 5:55 PM
- An Electric Car Won this Year’s Pikes Peak Hill Climb
- 5:20 PM
- Keyport High-Tech Multi-Tool: $39.99
- 5:15 PM
- Apple Stores Are Holding the New MacBooks Captive
- 3:20 PM
- 3 Free iPhone Apps for Tracking the International Space Station
- 1:11 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-06: Dr. Mac’s Apple Music and Siri Problems
- 10:49 AM
- Amazon Invents the New Black Friday: Prime Day
- 9:32 AM
- How to Control Apple Music “For You” Playlists