TMO at MWSF - Printroom Offers New Apple Plug-Ins, More
by , 11:50 AM EST, January 15th, 2008
Printroom, which offers a variety of services to professional photographers, is showcasing a variety of new products at this week's Macworld Expo, including plug-ins for Apple's Aperture and iPhoto applications and a new version of Printroom Studio Manager. The new plug-ins let photographers upload images to online Printroom storefronts and require Aperture 1.5 or iPhoto 08.
Printroom Studio Manager 3.1 includes new photo management tools, including direct lab ordering capabilities, enhanced shipping and billing management, greater flexibility for managing local and online photo galleries, and the option to allow clients to select different professional grade papers and color effects on a per-order basis. Mac OS X version 10.5 Leopard, a G4, G5, or Intel processor, and 512MB of RAM are required.
All of the new offerings are free to Printroom customers who have active accounts.
- Mon,2:11 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-22
- 12:39 PM
- Freezing Rain Encases Slovenian Mountain in Ice [PHOTOS]
- 11:34 AM
- Apple Pay goes to Disney World for Christmas
- 10:46 AM
- SNL Takes on Serial with a Holiday Flair
- 10:07 AM
- Apple Rolls Out OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 Public Beta
- 9:03 AM
- Rumor Claims 12-inch MacBook Air Production Coming in Early 2015
- Sun,8:14 PM
- MGG 532: Blowin’ Up The Spammers!
- 7:45 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- Fri,5:31 PM
- Google, Samsung can’t Top Apple’s Unreleased Apple Watch
- 5:10 PM
- Report: Apple Pay is Disrupting and Transforming Mobile Payments
- 4:04 PM
- Apple Raises Prices in Russian App Store Amidst Ruble Meltdown
- 3:55 PM
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition