TMO at MWSF - Printroom Offers New Apple Plug-Ins, More
by , 11:50 AM EST, January 15th, 2008
Printroom, which offers a variety of services to professional photographers, is showcasing a variety of new products at this week's Macworld Expo, including plug-ins for Apple's Aperture and iPhoto applications and a new version of Printroom Studio Manager. The new plug-ins let photographers upload images to online Printroom storefronts and require Aperture 1.5 or iPhoto 08.
Printroom Studio Manager 3.1 includes new photo management tools, including direct lab ordering capabilities, enhanced shipping and billing management, greater flexibility for managing local and online photo galleries, and the option to allow clients to select different professional grade papers and color effects on a per-order basis. Mac OS X version 10.5 Leopard, a G4, G5, or Intel processor, and 512MB of RAM are required.
All of the new offerings are free to Printroom customers who have active accounts.
- Wed,1:27 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-23
- 10:52 AM
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- 9:40 AM
- Wells Fargo: AAPL Q3 was Meh, but the Future Looks Bright
- 8:45 AM
- iPhoto: A Shortcut to Help Fix Red-Eye
- Tue,8:30 PM
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- 6:40 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- 6:20 PM
- Apple: iTunes is the Fastest Growing Part of Our Business
- 5:23 PM
- Apple to Shareholders: You get 47 Cents!
- 4:35 PM
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- 3:27 PM
- MacSparky Field Guide: Presentations Released
- 2:37 PM
- Universal Car Mount w/360 Degree Adjustable Fit for $14