TMO at MWSF - Printroom Offers New Apple Plug-Ins, More
by , 11:50 AM EST, January 15th, 2008
Printroom, which offers a variety of services to professional photographers, is showcasing a variety of new products at this week's Macworld Expo, including plug-ins for Apple's Aperture and iPhoto applications and a new version of Printroom Studio Manager. The new plug-ins let photographers upload images to online Printroom storefronts and require Aperture 1.5 or iPhoto 08.
Printroom Studio Manager 3.1 includes new photo management tools, including direct lab ordering capabilities, enhanced shipping and billing management, greater flexibility for managing local and online photo galleries, and the option to allow clients to select different professional grade papers and color effects on a per-order basis. Mac OS X version 10.5 Leopard, a G4, G5, or Intel processor, and 512MB of RAM are required.
All of the new offerings are free to Printroom customers who have active accounts.
- Fri,1:57 PM
- AT&T Limits Wi-Fi Calling to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s
- 1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-09: Tesla Bags on Apple, AT&T’s Wi-Fi Calling
- 10:06 AM
- Elon Musk: Can’t Cut it at Tesla? Go Work for Apple
- 8:55 AM
- El Capitan: Hide Your Menu Bar!
- Thu,9:10 PM
- Apple on iPhone Battery Performance: You’re Measuring It Wrong
- 6:56 PM
- The Big Mac Bundle: $17.99
- 6:00 PM
- The Two Sides of Apple: Brilliance and Ennui
- 2:28 PM
- AT&T Fires Up Wi-Fi Calling Support
- 1:42 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-08: Samsung vs. TSMC iPhone Chips, Lightroom for iPad
- 11:36 AM
- NASA’s Apollo Mission Photos Free on Flickr
- 10:33 AM
- Adobe Sets Lightroom for iPhone, iPad Free from Creative Cloud
- 9:14 AM
- Harry Potter Comes to Apple’s iBook Store with Enhanced Editions