TMO at MWSF - Financial App iBank Updated For Leopard, iPhone Support
by , 10:30 AM EST, January 16th, 2008
IGG Software on Wednesday issued iBank 3, a new version of its financial management software that includes support for Mac OS X version 10.5 Leopard as well as a Web-based iPhone application that lets users enter transactions on the mobile device and have them added automatically to the main software via .Mac.
iBank 3 also features a redesigned interface that takes advantage of Leopard's Core Animation technology, so users can flip through transactions and watch interactive graphs fly together, with the ability to double-click an area and see it flip over to reveal detailed information. Users can also use integrated OFX support to download transactions from their banks, as well as take pictures of receipts or other papers and assign them to transactions.
Other additions include smart portfolios for managing investments, a new loan management module, and enhancements to graphs, reports, smart accounts, check printing, and drag-and-drop capabilities. IGG said it will ship iBank 3 during the first quarter of 2008. A public Beta will be available soon, and anyone who buys iBank 2 now will be able to upgrade for free. System requirements call for Mac OS X v10.5, 512MB RAM, and 20MB free hard drive space.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps
- 5:20 PM
- Ingrein ‘Smartclock’ Shows Important Notifications to Help You Detach from Your Screen