TMO Announcement - The Mac Observer Promotes Jeff Gamet to Managing Editor
by , 8:10 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
I am very pleased to announce that has been promoted to Managing Editor for The Mac Observer. Jeff has been our Morning Editor since the Fall of 2005, and has been vital to the direction of TMO since coming on board. In stepping up to his new post, Jeff will now be managing the flow of all the content that gets published on the site, as well as working behind the scenes with Dave and me to plot the path that TMO will take into the future.
I will move out of the chief Editor role and spend more time working on overall direction as co-Publisher of our sites. I will remain active from a content standpoint as Editor-at-Large, doing the Apple Weekly Report podcast with Jeff as well as various other articles, columns, and reviews.
This marks a big step for the entire team at TMO, and Dave and I are excited about the future. Please offer Jeff your congratulations and support!
Co-Publisher & Editor-at-Large
The Mac Observer, Inc.
- Sat, 10:30 AM
- Yet Another 25 Tips for Mastering iPhone Photography
- Fri, 7:25 PM
- Look Out Apple Haters, Android’s Monopoly on Large Screens Will End
- 5:20 PM
- Why Apple Didn’t Try to Copy Google Glass
- 4:30 PM
- Menu Bars Of The Stars
- 4:12 PM
- How to Streamline System Preferences on Your Mac
- 2:56 PM
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- 1:15 PM
- Tavik’s Zippered Folio Case for iPad Air is Built for Travel
- 1:13 PM
- Apple Maps Misses Your Coffee Shop, but Finds Loch Ness Monster
- 12:55 PM
- Online Privacy: Track Which Apps Access Your Personal Information
- 10:56 AM
- Judge Denies Rockstar Consortium’s Bid to Move Google Patent Fight to Troll Town
- 9:25 AM
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase
- 8:40 AM
- iTunes Radio: Create a Station from a Song or Artist