TMO Announcement - The Mac Observer Promotes Jeff Gamet to Managing Editor
by , 8:10 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
I am very pleased to announce that has been promoted to Managing Editor for The Mac Observer. Jeff has been our Morning Editor since the Fall of 2005, and has been vital to the direction of TMO since coming on board. In stepping up to his new post, Jeff will now be managing the flow of all the content that gets published on the site, as well as working behind the scenes with Dave and me to plot the path that TMO will take into the future.
I will move out of the chief Editor role and spend more time working on overall direction as co-Publisher of our sites. I will remain active from a content standpoint as Editor-at-Large, doing the Apple Weekly Report podcast with Jeff as well as various other articles, columns, and reviews.
This marks a big step for the entire team at TMO, and Dave and I are excited about the future. Please offer Jeff your congratulations and support!
Co-Publisher & Editor-at-Large
The Mac Observer, Inc.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Fri,6:47 PM
- 1987 Apple Promo Video Hints at Hubris of the 1990s
- 3:29 PM
- Blur Premium Privacy Protection Lifetime Subscription: $49.99
- 2:55 PM
- Apple May Finally Be Ready to Reinvigorate the iPad
- 2:39 PM
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless
- 1:08 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-22: Fingerprints to Google and Apple Watch Heartrate Monitoring
- 11:16 AM
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- 10:10 AM
- Apple’s App Store Needs Cold Storage
- 8:30 AM
- Apple Watch: Three Tips on Contacting Your Pals
- Thu,5:44 PM
- Promotional Apple II Video with Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Byte Shop
- 4:47 PM
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- 4:09 PM
- The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway