TMO Announcement - The Mac Observer Promotes Jeff Gamet to Managing Editor
by , 8:10 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
I am very pleased to announce that has been promoted to Managing Editor for The Mac Observer. Jeff has been our Morning Editor since the Fall of 2005, and has been vital to the direction of TMO since coming on board. In stepping up to his new post, Jeff will now be managing the flow of all the content that gets published on the site, as well as working behind the scenes with Dave and me to plot the path that TMO will take into the future.
I will move out of the chief Editor role and spend more time working on overall direction as co-Publisher of our sites. I will remain active from a content standpoint as Editor-at-Large, doing the Apple Weekly Report podcast with Jeff as well as various other articles, columns, and reviews.
This marks a big step for the entire team at TMO, and Dave and I are excited about the future. Please offer Jeff your congratulations and support!
Co-Publisher & Editor-at-Large
The Mac Observer, Inc.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:07 PM
- Apple’s First Scripted Series will Star Dr. Dre
- 7:07 PM
- Adobe Creative Cloud Bug Deletes Files Without Permission
- 6:00 PM
- AT&T Says it’s 5G Network will be 100x Faster than LTE
- 5:01 PM
- My Classic Hard Disks Are Spinning Right into the Graveyard
- 4:54 PM
- Bumprz 2: Minimalist Protection for iPhone on Kickstarter
- 4:51 PM
- MGG 592: Taming Wi-Fi Chaos
- 1:45 PM
- OK Go’s Parabolic Flight Video for ‘Upside Down & Inside Out’
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-12: 5G Wireless Speed Tests, Apple’s Growing Patent Infringement Mess
- 1:31 PM
- Xtra Drive Lightning Flash Drive with 16GB Micro SD Card: $71.99
- 12:55 PM
- How to Fix the ‘You Are Not Signed into Apple Music’ Error
- 10:38 AM
- Immersion Sues Apple, AT&T Over Haptic Feedback Patents