TMO Announcement - The Mac Observer Promotes Jeff Gamet to Managing Editor
by , 8:10 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
I am very pleased to announce that has been promoted to Managing Editor for The Mac Observer. Jeff has been our Morning Editor since the Fall of 2005, and has been vital to the direction of TMO since coming on board. In stepping up to his new post, Jeff will now be managing the flow of all the content that gets published on the site, as well as working behind the scenes with Dave and me to plot the path that TMO will take into the future.
I will move out of the chief Editor role and spend more time working on overall direction as co-Publisher of our sites. I will remain active from a content standpoint as Editor-at-Large, doing the Apple Weekly Report podcast with Jeff as well as various other articles, columns, and reviews.
This marks a big step for the entire team at TMO, and Dave and I are excited about the future. Please offer Jeff your congratulations and support!
Co-Publisher & Editor-at-Large
The Mac Observer, Inc.
- Tue,8:30 PM
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- 6:40 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- 6:20 PM
- Apple: iTunes is the Fastest Growing Part of Our Business
- 5:23 PM
- Apple to Shareholders: You get 47 Cents!
- 4:35 PM
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- 3:27 PM
- MacSparky Field Guide: Presentations Released
- 2:37 PM
- Universal Car Mount w/360 Degree Adjustable Fit for $14
- 2:21 PM
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures
- 1:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-22
- 11:16 AM
- Samsung’s Ad Message: It’s Time for New Marketing Tactics
- 10:18 AM
- AAPL Q3 2014 Earnings Report Set for Tuesday Afternoon