Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
by , 5:25 PM EDT, August 29th, 2008
Attention all Macworld Expo Attendees! TMO has again worked with our friends at IDG World Expo and the Hotel Milano to secure you a discounted rate at this great hotel.
TMO readers can now reserve rooms for stays during Macworld Expo 2009 at the Hotel Milano for US$174 per night -- that's $5 less per night than the rate you'd get through Macworld Expo's web site. Over the course of a week, that adds up to real money, folks!
About the Hotel MilanoThe phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover" -- or in this case, its web site -- is very true here. The Hotel Milano's website doesn't begin to do this place justice, but we know more -- this place is nice.
You see, we sent our own Bryan Chaffin (perhaps the pickiest of all TMO staffers when it comes to accomodations) to visit a series of hotels in San Francisco, and he chose the Milano. He found the Milano to be the best fit for us, and here's why:
- King Bed rooms are the largest of all the hotels we saw
- Very close to the show
- 3 to 4 bars of AirPort reception in each room surveyed
- Comfortable desks in every room
- Many King rooms have couches, to boot!
- Jacuzzi and Steam Room available (a TMO favorite after a long day on the show floor!)
- Can't beat it for the price
Additionally, I have stayed there many times over the last year and found the accommodations and staff to be fantastic. It's a great location, comfortable rooms, and my last three stays there have had excellent Wi-Fi service, even during WWDC when the place was packed!
You can visit https://resweb.passkey.com/go/MacObserver9 and that will list only the Hotel Milano, and with our special discounted rate. If you'd like to make your reservation over the phone, you can call 866-704-6724 or 506-637-0318 and use group code TMO9X1 to get the special rate.
TMO reservations may be changed, based upon availability, or canceled until 72 hours prior to arrival date without penalty. Cancellations received less than 72 hours prior to arrival date will be charged one-night's room and tax. TMO room rate is available on a first-come, first served basis. Rooms are limited and likely WILL sell out.
- Wed, 5:22 PM
- Apple and Google App Store Policies Get Slammed in New Study By India Developers
- Wed, 4:30 PM
- Retrofy Your Computer with This Old School Icon Set Inspired by the '84 Macintosh
- Wed, 4:25 PM
- Apple YouTube Ad Highlights How the iPhone Can Protect User Data from Brokers
- Wed, 4:12 PM
- How and Why to Use Zoom on Apple Watch
- Wed, 3:49 PM
- Data Shows Netflix Continues to Lose Subscribers, Including Long-Time Users
- Wed, 2:34 PM
- Apple Introduces Professional Training to Help Growing IT Workforce
- Wed, 2:21 PM
- Google Russia Forced to Declare Bankruptcy
- Wed, 1:25 PM
- Apple Executive Ian Goodfellow Leaves Company to Rejoin Google
- Wed, 1:16 PM
- Quanta Considering Relocation of MacBook Pro Factory to Increase Production
- Tue, 4:40 PM
- Star Wars Future Unveiled by Disney
- Tue, 4:18 PM
- Apple Facing Lawsuit Claims AirPods Ruptured Child's Eardrum after Amber Alert
- Tue, 3:39 PM
- Apple Delays Stricter In-Person Work Requirements Citing Rising COVID-19 Cases