Apple Sr. VP of Enterprise Sales Leaving Apple, Won't Be Replaced
TMO Scoop - Apple Sr. VP of Enterprise Sales Leaving Apple, Won't Be Replaced
by , 3:50 PM EST, November 11th, 2008
Al Shipp, Apple's Senior Vice President of Enterprise Sales, will be leaving the Cupertino company, and he won't be replaced. Mr. Shipp joined Apple in 2004. The Mac Observer has confirmed that the changeup includes having everyone that formerly reported to Mr. Shipp now reporting directly to John Brandon, the Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas, and Asia Pacific, in addition to his existing reports.
The additional executives now reporting to Mr. Brandon stands as follows: Stuart Maclennan, a Director responsible for non-governmental territory sales; David Puklin, a Director responsible for named accounts; and Ron Police, the Vice President of Federal and Government Sales.
Apple did not respond to our requests for comment at press time.
Our own John Martellaro will be examining the ramifications of this change in his Hidden Dimensions column on Wednesday. Mr. Martellaro will be drawing on his own experience as a sales person within Apple's government sales team.
- Thu, 5:32 PM
- QiPack on Kickstarter Brings Wireless Charging to iPhone
- 4:25 PM
- What Apple’s 7-for-1 Stock Split Means for Shareholders
- 4:20 PM
- Apple’s Drop in iPad Market Share is a Natural Part of Tablet Evolution
- 1:30 PM
- Goodbye Net Neutrality: FCC Backs Down on Internet Traffic Equality
- 1:00 PM
- Satechi LED Desk Lamp: Cool, Glare-free and Adjustable Illumination
- 11:10 AM
- Rumor Claims New MacBook Air Models Only Days Away
- 10:21 AM
- Analyst: Apple Needs to Choose iPhone Margins or Marketshare
- 9:21 AM
- AAPL Jumps $44 in Pre-market Trading after Strong Q2 Earnings Report
- Wed, 8:43 PM
- ACM 251: What’s in an Upgrade, Apple’s Google Gambit, the Future of iPhone
- 8:00 PM
- Apple Reports Record March iPhone Sales in Q2 2014
- 7:31 PM
- Apple’s Stock Jumps $40 (7.7%) in After-Hours Session
- 7:11 PM
- China Earns Apple $10B, Ready for More