Apple Sr. VP of Enterprise Sales Leaving Apple, Won't Be Replaced
TMO Scoop - Apple Sr. VP of Enterprise Sales Leaving Apple, Won't Be Replaced
by , 3:50 PM EST, November 11th, 2008
Al Shipp, Apple's Senior Vice President of Enterprise Sales, will be leaving the Cupertino company, and he won't be replaced. Mr. Shipp joined Apple in 2004. The Mac Observer has confirmed that the changeup includes having everyone that formerly reported to Mr. Shipp now reporting directly to John Brandon, the Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas, and Asia Pacific, in addition to his existing reports.
The additional executives now reporting to Mr. Brandon stands as follows: Stuart Maclennan, a Director responsible for non-governmental territory sales; David Puklin, a Director responsible for named accounts; and Ron Police, the Vice President of Federal and Government Sales.
Apple did not respond to our requests for comment at press time.
Our own John Martellaro will be examining the ramifications of this change in his Hidden Dimensions column on Wednesday. Mr. Martellaro will be drawing on his own experience as a sales person within Apple's government sales team.
- Sun,11:54 AM
- MGG 524: Cool Stuff Found & Yosemite Notes
- Sat,10:30 AM
- 3 More Tips for Making Better Slide Show Presentations in Apple’s Keynote
- Fri,5:50 PM
- Eek! How Did I Ever Live With an iPhone 5s?
- 5:15 PM
- Apple Posts Full Video for October Media Event
- 4:15 PM
- Sales Prospects for Apple’s iPad Air 2 Look Good
- 3:12 PM
- The Dream Desk Giveaway
- 2:17 PM
- An Ode To Chairman Honeycrisp
- 2:00 PM
- Seidio Tetra for iPhone 6: a Rigid, Gorgeous Metal Bumper Case
- 1:43 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-17
- 1:32 PM
- GigSky Is Apple SIM For Everyone
- 11:20 AM
- Apple’s New iPad Air 2 Available for Online Order
- 11:05 AM
- Apple Drops Mac mini Server from Product Lineup