Apple Sr. VP of Enterprise Sales Leaving Apple, Won't Be Replaced
TMO Scoop - Apple Sr. VP of Enterprise Sales Leaving Apple, Won't Be Replaced
by , 3:50 PM EST, November 11th, 2008
Al Shipp, Apple's Senior Vice President of Enterprise Sales, will be leaving the Cupertino company, and he won't be replaced. Mr. Shipp joined Apple in 2004. The Mac Observer has confirmed that the changeup includes having everyone that formerly reported to Mr. Shipp now reporting directly to John Brandon, the Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas, and Asia Pacific, in addition to his existing reports.
The additional executives now reporting to Mr. Brandon stands as follows: Stuart Maclennan, a Director responsible for non-governmental territory sales; David Puklin, a Director responsible for named accounts; and Ron Police, the Vice President of Federal and Government Sales.
Apple did not respond to our requests for comment at press time.
Our own John Martellaro will be examining the ramifications of this change in his Hidden Dimensions column on Wednesday. Mr. Martellaro will be drawing on his own experience as a sales person within Apple's government sales team.
- Wed,8:10 PM
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- 7:57 PM
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- 7:08 PM
- ACM 272: iPhone 6, iOS 8, and Tim Cook
- 5:10 PM
- iOS OTA update too big? Use iTunes
- 3:50 PM
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- 3:15 PM
- A 3D Printed Microscope for Your iPhone for Pennies
- 2:03 PM
- Mpow’s Steambot Y Delivers Bluetooth for Older Cars
- 1:40 PM
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-17
- 1:02 PM
- Apple Releases iOS 8 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- 11:07 AM
- How To Prepare Devices For An iOS 8 Upgrade
- 9:29 AM
- Apple Adds App-Specific Password Support to iCloud