Apple Sr. VP of Enterprise Sales Leaving Apple, Won't Be Replaced
TMO Scoop - Apple Sr. VP of Enterprise Sales Leaving Apple, Won't Be Replaced
by , 3:50 PM EST, November 11th, 2008
Al Shipp, Apple's Senior Vice President of Enterprise Sales, will be leaving the Cupertino company, and he won't be replaced. Mr. Shipp joined Apple in 2004. The Mac Observer has confirmed that the changeup includes having everyone that formerly reported to Mr. Shipp now reporting directly to John Brandon, the Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas, and Asia Pacific, in addition to his existing reports.
The additional executives now reporting to Mr. Brandon stands as follows: Stuart Maclennan, a Director responsible for non-governmental territory sales; David Puklin, a Director responsible for named accounts; and Ron Police, the Vice President of Federal and Government Sales.
Apple did not respond to our requests for comment at press time.
Our own John Martellaro will be examining the ramifications of this change in his Hidden Dimensions column on Wednesday. Mr. Martellaro will be drawing on his own experience as a sales person within Apple's government sales team.
- Fri,5:31 PM
- Google, Samsung can’t Top Apple’s Unreleased Apple Watch
- 5:10 PM
- Report: Apple Pay is Disrupting and Transforming Mobile Payments
- 4:04 PM
- Apple Raises Prices in Russian App Store Amidst Ruble Meltdown
- 3:55 PM
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- 2:29 PM
- 6-Ft MFi-Certified iOS Lightning and micro USB Convertible Charging Cable: $21
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-19
- 11:02 AM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls BS on BBC iPhone Factory Film
- 9:11 AM
- McDonald’s Supersizes Sales with Apple’s iBeacon Tech
- Thu,8:09 PM
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- 6:20 PM
- Save 96% on The World’s Largest iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp
- 5:30 PM
- Apple Pay Expansion Worldwide Will Have Vast Repercussions
- 2:07 PM
- The Story Behind Apple’s ‘The Song’ Commercial (Video)