Just a Thought - Many Ways To Ditch Your PC
by - January 26th, 2004
"Many Ways To Ditch Your PC"
The problem is not inside your head," Steve said to me.
He said, "You're dealing with some pop-ups that are rude.
Buy a new Mac, Jack,
Drop kick the Dell, Mel
He said, "It grieves me so to see you look so sad,
He said, "Why not stop by the Apple Store tonight,
Buy a new Mac, Jack.
Take a hammer to the eMachine.
Yeah, buy a new Mac, Jack.
Drop kick the Dell, Mel.
is a writer who currently lives in Orlando, FL. He's been a Mac fan since Atari Computers folded, but has worked with computers of nearly every type for 20 years.
Most Recent Columns From Just A Thought
- Apple's New Cards: Aces and Kings? - September 14th
- Power to the People - September 1st
- Too Soon To Zune - August 28th
The Just A Thought Archives
- Wed,8:00 PM
- ACM 305: Applebots, Streaming Music, and Apple’s Pending Doom
- 7:21 PM
- 93% Off Mammoth Interactive Apple Watch WatchKit Course
- 5:21 PM
- How to Clear Only Recent History in Safari 8 in Yosemite
- 4:15 PM
- Apple Will be Forced to Add 4K to its New Apple TV
- 4:12 PM
- GOgroove BlueSYNC BX Portable Multimedia Bluetooth Speaker for Under $20
- 3:50 PM
- Take Better Pictures with your iPhone (Part I)
- 2:27 PM
- How to Organize Apps on your Apple Watch
- 1:00 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-06: Apple’s Applebot, Viewing Apple Watch Workout Data
- 10:21 AM
- Applebot Web Crawler Isn’t Taking on Google
- 9:05 AM
- The First Apple Article Ever
- Tue,6:59 PM
- Home Depot Officially Wants Apple Pay Support at 2,000 Stores
- 6:30 PM
- How To Get Batch Change Back in Photos for Mac