Just a Thought - Many Ways To Ditch Your PC
by - January 26th, 2004
"Many Ways To Ditch Your PC"
The problem is not inside your head," Steve said to me.
He said, "You're dealing with some pop-ups that are rude.
Buy a new Mac, Jack,
Drop kick the Dell, Mel
He said, "It grieves me so to see you look so sad,
He said, "Why not stop by the Apple Store tonight,
Buy a new Mac, Jack.
Take a hammer to the eMachine.
Yeah, buy a new Mac, Jack.
Drop kick the Dell, Mel.
is a writer who currently lives in Orlando, FL. He's been a Mac fan since Atari Computers folded, but has worked with computers of nearly every type for 20 years.
Most Recent Columns From Just A Thought
- Apple's New Cards: Aces and Kings? - September 14th
- Power to the People - September 1st
- Too Soon To Zune - August 28th
The Just A Thought Archives
- Wed,9:40 PM
- ACM 313: Apple Music First Impressions, Steve Jobs Movie Trailer
- 5:15 PM
- OS X: How to Create Custom Radio Stations in iTunes 12.2
- 4:00 PM
- Apple TV vs. Roku 3: May the Best Little Streaming Box Win
- 3:47 PM
- $20 Off a Casetify Apple Watch Strap
- 1:44 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-01: Apple Music Day 1, Loving the MacBook
- 12:31 PM
- First ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Trailer Looks Amazing
- 11:07 AM
- How to Disable Apple Music Auto Renewal
- 9:49 AM
- Devs get New iOS 9 Beta Next Week with Apple Music Support
- 8:55 AM
- Apple Watch: Resuming to Your Last-Used App
- Tue,9:57 PM
- Apple Lets iPhone Read Books Made with iBooks Author
- 7:15 PM
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- 6:42 PM
- Apple Updates GarageBand for Mac and iPhone: New Drummers, Apple Music Connect, Force Touch