Party with the Macworld All Stars! Win Tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 5.0!
Enter your name and e-mail address to be entered to win a pair of tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 5.0, TMO's party for Macworld Expo San Francisco. Hosted by The Mac Observer and BackBeat Media, Cirque du Mac 5.0 will be held on Wednesday, January 16th at The Red Devil Lounge in San Francisco.
Party 5.0 Sponsors include:
Party 5.0 is invitation only, and we'll have a big bouncer at the door to keep it that way. Between now and the end of the year, however, we'll be giving away 10 pairs of tickets for you, the readers that make TMO possible.
The party, of course, features the Macworld All Star Band, which includes Chris Breen, Paul Kent, Chuck LaTournous, Duane Straub and... yes folks, your own Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton from right here at TMO. Andy Ihnatko is even rumored to be crooning his way through a song or two.
To add to the festivities, we will have roaming clowns, tattoo artists, and a Videator-powered light show courtesy of Andrew Stone himself!
It's a party not-to-be-missed, folks, and you can win tickets right here. Even better, we've made it as easy as it can possibly be to win them.
This contest is over and winners have been announced. Check back soon for the next one!
- Wed,8:55 AM
- iOS: Deleting Siri’s Training Data
- Tue,8:06 PM
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- 7:10 PM
- CoMacadore Plus - Mac OS 6.0.1 Running on an Amiga 500
- 6:11 PM
- Your Fitness Tracker May be Wrong, but that Doesn’t Make it Bad
- 5:55 PM
- The Surreal Selfie Stick (Video)
- 5:30 PM
- Logitech’s MX Anywhere 2 Mouse is a Joy to Use
- 4:57 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Game Developer Bundle
- 4:10 PM
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today
- 2:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-28: Google+ gets Smaller, Apple gets Bigger
- 9:31 AM
- Apple Targets Fitness, Travel, Music Apps in New Apple Watch Ads
- Mon,10:00 PM
- Google Plus + Google Agenda = Facebook Win
- 6:35 PM
- LOL Look Back at 2012: Apple Death Knell #60, Microsoft Will Beat Apple (& Google)