Party with the Macworld All Stars! Win Tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 5.0!
Enter your name and e-mail address to be entered to win a pair of tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 5.0, TMO's party for Macworld Expo San Francisco. Hosted by The Mac Observer and BackBeat Media, Cirque du Mac 5.0 will be held on Wednesday, January 16th at The Red Devil Lounge in San Francisco.
Party 5.0 Sponsors include:
Party 5.0 is invitation only, and we'll have a big bouncer at the door to keep it that way. Between now and the end of the year, however, we'll be giving away 10 pairs of tickets for you, the readers that make TMO possible.
The party, of course, features the Macworld All Star Band, which includes Chris Breen, Paul Kent, Chuck LaTournous, Duane Straub and... yes folks, your own Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton from right here at TMO. Andy Ihnatko is even rumored to be crooning his way through a song or two.
To add to the festivities, we will have roaming clowns, tattoo artists, and a Videator-powered light show courtesy of Andrew Stone himself!
It's a party not-to-be-missed, folks, and you can win tickets right here. Even better, we've made it as easy as it can possibly be to win them.
This contest is over and winners have been announced. Check back soon for the next one!
- Sun,12:05 PM
- MGG 549: Cool Stuff Found
- Fri,5:54 PM
- Canadian Bankers Balk at ‘Onerous’ Apple Pay Terms
- 5:52 PM
- How To Enable Stealth Mode in Yosemite
- 4:36 PM
- Ben & Jerry’s Spoofs Apple’s ‘1984’ Commercial to Promote BRRR-ito
- 4:25 PM
- Understand What Apple is Achieving or Get Left Behind
- 4:10 PM
- MiFi 2 Unlocked Global Hotspot: $99
- 1:22 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-17: Don’t Hold Your Breath for In-store Apple Watch Sales
- 10:45 AM
- Apple PR Veteran Steve Dowling Promoted to VP
- 9:37 AM
- Apple Watch Training Workshops Coming to Apple Stores April 24
- 8:55 AM
- OS X Yosemite Photos: Showing Your Recently Deleted Items
- Thu,9:10 PM
- Scott Forstall Advising Snapchat, Earning 0.11% of Company
- 7:36 PM
- USB ChargeDoubler Mini Charging Cable Seeks Funding