Party with the Macworld All Stars! Win Tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 5.0!
Enter your name and e-mail address to be entered to win a pair of tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 5.0, TMO's party for Macworld Expo San Francisco. Hosted by The Mac Observer and BackBeat Media, Cirque du Mac 5.0 will be held on Wednesday, January 16th at The Red Devil Lounge in San Francisco.
Party 5.0 Sponsors include:
Party 5.0 is invitation only, and we'll have a big bouncer at the door to keep it that way. Between now and the end of the year, however, we'll be giving away 10 pairs of tickets for you, the readers that make TMO possible.
The party, of course, features the Macworld All Star Band, which includes Chris Breen, Paul Kent, Chuck LaTournous, Duane Straub and... yes folks, your own Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton from right here at TMO. Andy Ihnatko is even rumored to be crooning his way through a song or two.
To add to the festivities, we will have roaming clowns, tattoo artists, and a Videator-powered light show courtesy of Andrew Stone himself!
It's a party not-to-be-missed, folks, and you can win tickets right here. Even better, we've made it as easy as it can possibly be to win them.
This contest is over and winners have been announced. Check back soon for the next one!
- Fri, 7:25 PM
- Look Out Apple Haters, Android’s Monopoly on Large Screens Will End
- 5:20 PM
- Why Apple Didn’t Try to Copy Google Glass
- 4:30 PM
- Menu Bars Of The Stars
- 4:12 PM
- How to Streamline System Preferences on Your Mac
- 2:56 PM
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- 1:15 PM
- Tavik’s Zippered Folio Case for iPad Air is Built for Travel
- 1:13 PM
- Apple Maps Misses Your Coffee Shop, but Finds Loch Ness Monster
- 12:55 PM
- Online Privacy: Track Which Apps Access Your Personal Information
- 10:56 AM
- Judge Denies Rockstar Consortium’s Bid to Move Google Patent Fight to Troll Town
- 9:25 AM
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase
- 8:40 AM
- iTunes Radio: Create a Station from a Song or Artist
- Thu, 7:56 PM
- Apple’s First WSJ Mention: Just Three Words in 1978