Party with the Macworld All Stars! Win Tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 5.0!
Enter your name and e-mail address to be entered to win a pair of tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 5.0, TMO's party for Macworld Expo San Francisco. Hosted by The Mac Observer and BackBeat Media, Cirque du Mac 5.0 will be held on Wednesday, January 16th at The Red Devil Lounge in San Francisco.
Party 5.0 Sponsors include:
Party 5.0 is invitation only, and we'll have a big bouncer at the door to keep it that way. Between now and the end of the year, however, we'll be giving away 10 pairs of tickets for you, the readers that make TMO possible.
The party, of course, features the Macworld All Star Band, which includes Chris Breen, Paul Kent, Chuck LaTournous, Duane Straub and... yes folks, your own Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton from right here at TMO. Andy Ihnatko is even rumored to be crooning his way through a song or two.
To add to the festivities, we will have roaming clowns, tattoo artists, and a Videator-powered light show courtesy of Andrew Stone himself!
It's a party not-to-be-missed, folks, and you can win tickets right here. Even better, we've made it as easy as it can possibly be to win them.
This contest is over and winners have been announced. Check back soon for the next one!
- Fri,7:45 PM
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- 7:00 PM
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- 5:15 PM
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- 4:53 PM
- Drive Genius 4: $49.99
- 4:33 PM
- Losing Ian Rogers Sucks for Apple and the Music Industry
- 3:10 PM
- Google Instructs Advertisers on How to Bypass Apple Security - But There’s More
- 2:40 PM
- How to Lock the Dock Size, Position, and Contents in OS X
- 1:33 PM
- Satisfy Your Growing Storage Needs with a 5TB External Drive for $130
- 1:24 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-28: Apple’s in-store iPod, um, Shuffle
- 11:45 AM
- How To Use Your iPhone’s Barometer to Crowdsource Weather
- 11:30 AM
- Apple Watch is Gaining on Fitbit, but that Doesn’t Mean Fitbit is Screwed
- 10:07 AM
- The iPod Has Been Relegated to the Back of the Apple Store, But with Good Reason