Party with the Macworld All Stars! Win Tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 5.0!
Enter your name and e-mail address to be entered to win a pair of tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 5.0, TMO's party for Macworld Expo San Francisco. Hosted by The Mac Observer and BackBeat Media, Cirque du Mac 5.0 will be held on Wednesday, January 16th at The Red Devil Lounge in San Francisco.
Party 5.0 Sponsors include:
Party 5.0 is invitation only, and we'll have a big bouncer at the door to keep it that way. Between now and the end of the year, however, we'll be giving away 10 pairs of tickets for you, the readers that make TMO possible.
The party, of course, features the Macworld All Star Band, which includes Chris Breen, Paul Kent, Chuck LaTournous, Duane Straub and... yes folks, your own Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton from right here at TMO. Andy Ihnatko is even rumored to be crooning his way through a song or two.
To add to the festivities, we will have roaming clowns, tattoo artists, and a Videator-powered light show courtesy of Andrew Stone himself!
It's a party not-to-be-missed, folks, and you can win tickets right here. Even better, we've made it as easy as it can possibly be to win them.
This contest is over and winners have been announced. Check back soon for the next one!
- Fri,1:44 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-19
- 11:20 AM
- Launch Day Survey Says iPhone 6 Plus is the Go-to Choice
- 10:35 AM
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- 6:40 AM
- iOS 8: Changing Safari’s Default Search Provider to DuckDuckGo
- 2:45 AM
- First iPhone 6 Sold in Perth Dropped by Kid During TV Interview
- Thu,10:22 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.95
- 8:25 PM
- iOS 8: How to-Enable Safari Extensions
- 6:00 PM
- iOS 8 In-Depth Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5:45 PM
- iOS 8: Apple Finally Fixes its iPhone Weather App
- 5:09 PM
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- 3:30 PM
- iOS 8: Quickly Access Your Favorite Contacts with Home Button
- 2:15 PM
- How to Install and Activate Third-Party Keyboards in iOS 8