Party with the Macworld All Stars! Win Tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 7.0!
Enter your name and e-mail address to be entered to win a pair of tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 7.0, TMO's party for Macworld Expo San Francisco. Hosted by The Mac Observer and BackBeat Media, Cirque du Mac 7.0 will be held on Thursday, February 11th at Broadway Studios in San Francisco.
Party 7.0 Sponsors include:
Cirque du Mac 7.0 is invitation only, and we'll have a big bouncer at the door to keep it that way. Between now and February 1st, however, we'll be giving away 10 pairs of tickets for you, the readers that make what we do here at TMO possible.
The party, of course, features the Macworld All Star Band, which includes Chris Breen, Paul Kent, Bob LeVitus, Chuck LaTournous, Duane Straub and... yes folks, your own Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton from right here at TMO.
To add to the festivities, we will have roaming clowns, tattoo artists, and a Videator-powered light show courtesy of Andrew Stone himself!
It's a party not-to-be-missed, folks, and you can win tickets right here. Even better, we've made it as easy as it can possibly be to win them.
Enter up to once per day and be sure to sign up to receive the TMO Express daily e-mail so as to never miss a beat of news again! The drawing is open now through February 1, 2010, and we'll announce the winners shortly thereafter here on the site.
This contest is over and the lucky winners have been notified. Thanks for entering our contest, and please check back soon for the next one!
- Fri, 6:22 AM
- TMO Quick Tip - Terminal: Using “lsof” When Files Won’t Delete
- Thu, 9:31 PM
- News - Judge Cote Likely to Side with U.S. Against Apple
- 7:02 PM
- Editorial - Microsoft Commercials Take Swipes at Apple’s iPad
- 5:59 PM
- Product News - Apple Updates Fuji-Xerox Printing & Scanning Drivers
- 4:57 PM
- Reuters Traces Apple’s Irish Operations Back to 1980
- 2:01 PM
- News - Apple Reportedly Plans WWDC Keynote for Monday, June 10th
- 1:15 PM
- Rumor - Analyst: iWatch Coming in 2014 with Biometrics
- 11:30 AM
- Editorial - Pondering Those Who Dis Apple’s CEO Tim Cook [VIDEO]
- 10:37 AM
- Mailbox, Now with iPad Support
- 9:41 AM
- News - Apple Says Samsung Galaxy S4 Violates 5 Patents
- 8:48 AM
- TMO Appearances - Jeff Gamet Talks Cool Mac Products on MyMac Podcast
- Wed, 8:28 PM
- Apple Context Machine Podcast - ACM 205: Apple Tax Hearings & Samsung’s Delusions