San Francisco Chronicle Notes TMO Shirts "...Because Windows Sucks"
MWSF 2003 - San Francisco Chronicle Notes TMO Shirts "...Because Windows Sucks"
by , 5:30 PM EST, January 8th, 2003
The San Francisco ran a mixed review of the Macworld crowd. The article talks about the Mac users being more prone to wear tennis shoes, and the hard core Mac fans on hand for the event, including one little tidbit we found particularly intriguing. From the article:
For sale were G4s and OSXs and the always-handy USB KVMPs. Also T-shirts that said ". . . because Windows sucks," for $15 a pop.
That's right, our TMO shirts were apparently worthy of mainstream mention, or ridicule depending on who you are asking, but we'll just say "Thanks!" TMO's "...because Windows sucks" and "I use a Mac" shirts are on sale at Developer Depot's booth, for US$15.
There's more information in the full article about the show, attendees, the things on sale, and more.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company
- 5:30 PM
- Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection: $29.99