San Francisco Chronicle Notes TMO Shirts "...Because Windows Sucks"
MWSF 2003 - San Francisco Chronicle Notes TMO Shirts "...Because Windows Sucks"
by , 5:30 PM EST, January 8th, 2003
The San Francisco ran a mixed review of the Macworld crowd. The article talks about the Mac users being more prone to wear tennis shoes, and the hard core Mac fans on hand for the event, including one little tidbit we found particularly intriguing. From the article:
For sale were G4s and OSXs and the always-handy USB KVMPs. Also T-shirts that said ". . . because Windows sucks," for $15 a pop.
That's right, our TMO shirts were apparently worthy of mainstream mention, or ridicule depending on who you are asking, but we'll just say "Thanks!" TMO's "...because Windows sucks" and "I use a Mac" shirts are on sale at Developer Depot's booth, for US$15.
There's more information in the full article about the show, attendees, the things on sale, and more.
- Fri,5:40 PM
- The Unofficial Apple Weblog Will Shut Down February 3rd
- 5:18 PM
- Peri Duo Case for iPhone Marries Speaker, Battery, and Wi-Fi Audio
- 4:50 PM
- Repatriation Tax Bill Holds Promise, but Faces Uphill Battle
- 4:32 PM
- Microsoft Brings Outlook to iPhone and iPad
- 2:51 PM
- Enter to Win a Pair of Wireless Beats Studio Headphones
- 1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-01-30: Samsung’s Smartphone Numbers, Congress Wants More Corporate Cash
- 11:09 AM
- FiftyThree’s Pencil Stylus for iPad goes Gold
- 9:48 AM
- How to Enable the iTunes Notification Center Widget in OS X Yosemite
- 9:05 AM
- iTunes gets OS X Yosemite Notification Widget
- Thu,6:59 PM
- Apple Tied Samsung for Global Smartphone Units in Q4
- 6:14 PM
- Wall Street Continues Apple Love Fest as $AAPL Closes at $118.90
- 5:34 PM
- ZeroLemon SolarJuice 20,000mAh Portable Charger: $49.99