San Francisco Chronicle Notes TMO Shirts "...Because Windows Sucks"
MWSF 2003 - San Francisco Chronicle Notes TMO Shirts "...Because Windows Sucks"
by , 5:30 PM EST, January 8th, 2003
The San Francisco ran a mixed review of the Macworld crowd. The article talks about the Mac users being more prone to wear tennis shoes, and the hard core Mac fans on hand for the event, including one little tidbit we found particularly intriguing. From the article:
For sale were G4s and OSXs and the always-handy USB KVMPs. Also T-shirts that said ". . . because Windows sucks," for $15 a pop.
That's right, our TMO shirts were apparently worthy of mainstream mention, or ridicule depending on who you are asking, but we'll just say "Thanks!" TMO's "...because Windows sucks" and "I use a Mac" shirts are on sale at Developer Depot's booth, for US$15.
There's more information in the full article about the show, attendees, the things on sale, and more.
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff
- 8:14 PM
- The SKEYE Nano Drone Quadcopter: $34.99
- 4:52 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best iPhone Deals
- 4:34 PM
- Best Buy Black Friday Deals Available This Minute
- 3:45 PM
- OS X Yosemite: How to Reset Your Administrator Password
- 1:10 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-25
- 11:56 AM
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets Black Friday Launch
- 10:21 AM
- Susquehanna Raises AAPL Target to $135 on Strong iPhone 6 Demand
- 9:14 AM
- Apple Highlights Continuity, Gaming in New iPhone 6 Ads
- Mon,10:39 PM
- TMO Giveaway for Arcsoft Simplicam Winner
- 8:30 PM
- Three of Time’s Top Ten Gadgets are Apple’s, One Hasn’t Even Shipped
- 7:07 PM
- Black Friday 2014: 4 Best iPad Deals