San Francisco Chronicle Notes TMO Shirts "...Because Windows Sucks"
MWSF 2003 - San Francisco Chronicle Notes TMO Shirts "...Because Windows Sucks"
by , 5:30 PM EST, January 8th, 2003
The San Francisco ran a mixed review of the Macworld crowd. The article talks about the Mac users being more prone to wear tennis shoes, and the hard core Mac fans on hand for the event, including one little tidbit we found particularly intriguing. From the article:
For sale were G4s and OSXs and the always-handy USB KVMPs. Also T-shirts that said ". . . because Windows sucks," for $15 a pop.
That's right, our TMO shirts were apparently worthy of mainstream mention, or ridicule depending on who you are asking, but we'll just say "Thanks!" TMO's "...because Windows sucks" and "I use a Mac" shirts are on sale at Developer Depot's booth, for US$15.
There's more information in the full article about the show, attendees, the things on sale, and more.
- Fri,8:30 PM
- Silicon Valley Sources Refute Elon Musk Claims about Apple
- 6:08 PM
- Two Minute Clip from Steve Jobs Film where Woz Asks Steve What He Does (Video)
- 5:52 PM
- Dark Castle and System 6 Emulator in Your Browser
- 5:31 PM
- Skybell Wi-Fi Doorbell: $149
- 5:15 PM
- Tesla’s Elon Musk Rant at Apple Means He’s on to Something Scary
- 1:57 PM
- AT&T Limits Wi-Fi Calling to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s
- 1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-09: Tesla Bags on Apple, AT&T’s Wi-Fi Calling
- 10:06 AM
- Elon Musk: Can’t Cut it at Tesla? Go Work for Apple
- 8:55 AM
- El Capitan: Hide Your Menu Bar!
- Thu,9:10 PM
- Apple on iPhone Battery Performance: You’re Measuring It Wrong
- 6:56 PM
- The Big Mac Bundle: $17.99
- 6:00 PM
- The Two Sides of Apple: Brilliance and Ennui