39 More Pics From The Show Floor
Macworld Photo Gallery IV - 39 More Pics From The Show Floor
by , 6:30 PM EST, January 8th, 2004
One of our most popular features during a Macworld show is the picture galleries. People who can't make the show like to see what they are missing, and we appreciate the clamor for more pics. Accordingly, we are offering up the first picture gallery taken from the floor.
Today's pics come from Wednesday's show floor, and include some cool Lego stuff, a nice political message aimed at the RIAA, a combination toaster/hard drive, a packed North hall (despite the fact that the hall had fewer vendors, some more speakers, iPod accessories, and a walk down memory lane!
MWSF 2004 - Floor Picture Gallery II
All photos and captions by John F. Braun.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?