Tim Cook in London, Oprah’s Apple TV+ deal lapses, and more good iPhone 14 Pro news. All that and more from today’s Observation Deck.
Today we’re taking a look at the new Apple Watch SE and seeing if the features not found in the device still make it a worthy purchase.
Our Observation Deck today features high interest in the iPhone 14 Pro family, more AppleCare+ coverage and magic in Apple products.
A public interest group takes aim at the practice of locking phones, saying preventing people from switching carriers is anticompetitive.
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
From the Observation Deck, we see Apple sponsoring the Super Bowl halftime show. It’s asking Foxconn to change priorities and squishing bugs.
From the Observation Deck, increased guidance on Apple stock, Ted Lasso comes to FIFA’s video game, and a real-world test of Crash Detection.
Highlights from today’s Observation Deck: financial analysts say iPhone 14 Pro demand is great, 5G is even faster now, and more.
With all of the changes you’ve seen at The Mac Observer, it’s high time we let you know where we’ve been, where we are and where we’re going.
Apple shifts orders to iPhone 14 Pro to keep up with demand, more countries set to welcome the new model and more, from today’s observations.
Fresh from The Mac Observer‘s Observation Deck, Ken Ray reports on lines to buy the iPhone 14 in China, bugs in the devices, and more.