Maya Rudolph’s Animal Pictures has signed a first-look deal with Apple TV+. This news arrives only a few days after the premiere of “Loot”.
With rumors abound concerning the next generation Apple TV, let’s take a look at what new features may be arriving soon.
A federal judge issued an initial determination that Apple has infringed on AliveCor patents related to ECG tracking in Apple Watch.
Russia is delivering fines to Big Tech companies that don’t store citizens’ user data within the country. Apple may start seeing these fines.
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- Focus Mode and Thwarted Criminals – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-23
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- All About Writing and Getting Published
Foxconn is offering a summer bonus for employees who stay four months, a move likely to help boost iPhone 14 production numbers.
The rumors of a 7th-generation iPad mini with 120Hz ProMotion support seem highly unlikely, a display analyst believes.
The latest Apple Creative Projects video tutorial features artist Quentin Jones showing how to create a mantra collage on the iPad.
Apple has acted to block Hermit spyware, attributed to an Italian software firm, which targeted iOS devices by posing as an enterprise app.
Reports from Taiwan indicate iPhone 14 components are already beginning to ship to final assembly manufacturers.
Developer Michał Gapiński has updated Tesla Android with CarPlay to support all Tesla models. The update also includes additional features.