realMYST Goes Beta
Mac Gaming News - realMYST Goes Beta
by , 4:45 PM EST, February 8th, 2002
MacPlay has announced that realMYST, the latest addition in the MYST franchise, has achieved beta status for the Mac. The company also says the game should be shipping in March. From MacPlay:
MacPlay, a subsidiary of United Developers, announced today that the Mac conversion of Ubi Soft's realMYST®, the highly anticipated realtime 3D adventure, has reached beta and is scheduled to begin shipping to retail in early March.
realMYST uses a state-of-the-art real-time 3D graphics engine to present Myst® as it was originally intended: a tale of mystery and intrigue, set in an immersive, dynamic world. Wide-open game play allows players to walk and look anywhere they choose in real-time with 360 degrees of freedom. Witness extraordinary 3D effects as day changes into night and weather changes from brilliant sun to dreary rain, creating an entirely new game experience.
You can find more information on realMYST at MacPlay's Wen site. The company is accepting pre-orders on the game for US$29.99, including free shipping in the US.
The Mac Observer Spin:It's another cool game for the Mac from the folks at MacPlay. Must be Friday...
- Sat,10:30 AM
- How to Create Light Trails Photographs with Your iPhone
- Fri,7:50 PM
- How to Update Any Icon on Your Mac
- 7:25 PM
- Steve Wozniak: Apple Watch Edition Won’t Move the World Forward
- 3:45 PM
- The REAL Reason Apple’s iPad is Faltering
- 2:50 PM
- ‘Bobine’ Flexible iPhone Charging Dock: $24.99
- 2:05 PM
- UK Safari Users can Sue Google Over Unwanted Browser Cookies
- 12:56 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-27: Tim Cook is the Top Leader, Leshi TV says Apple is Hitler
- 10:56 AM
- Leshi TV CEO Says Apple is Hitler
- 9:29 AM
- Apple Watch Compatible Apps are Already Arriving
- 8:55 AM
- Numbers: Using the Quick Calculations Bar
- Thu,9:20 PM
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader
- 8:22 PM
- How To Sell, Trade In, or Recycle Old Macs or PCs