Aspyr Posts Demo For Homeworld 2
Mac Gaming News - Aspyr Posts Demo For Homeworld 2
by , 7:30 AM EDT, October 13th, 2004
Aspyr has posted a demo of Homeworld 2. Homeworld 2 is a Sci-Fi 3D real-time strategy game that puts you in the command of large fleets of space ships. The game offers place to research their own new technologies, and to use those technologies in the development of new fleets.
Aspyr notes that the full game has both a single player and multiplayer component, as well as features like the ability to zoom in to get close ups of your ships, and more.
The Homeworld 2 demo is a free download, and the full retail version is priced at US$49.99 (Amazon). You can find more information on the game at Aspyr's Web site, including links to trailers and other resources.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?