Blizzard Designer Discusses Future WoW Content
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard Designer Discusses Future WoW Content
by , 12:30 PM EST, January 30th, 2006
Blizzard designer Jeff Kaplan this past weekend gave an interview to the New York Times in which he talked about content coming soon to World of Warcraft. The over 5.5 million global subscribers to the game will soon get the opportunity to experience the Naxxramas necropolis, home of the undead Scourge, and Mr. Kaplan filled in readers on the details.
In addition to Naxxramas, Mr. Kaplan discussed the conflicts between casual and hardcore players, which has led to some friction in the game. Many servers have struggled to open the gates to Ahn'Qiraj, a massive dungeon that can't be accessed until a large amount of supplies are gathered. Hardcore players have wound up doing most of the work while casual players fail to see the point of contributing.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the link.
- Fri,2:40 PM
- How to Lock the Dock Size, Position, and Contents in OS X
- 1:33 PM
- Satisfy Your Growing Storage Needs with a 5TB External Drive for $130
- 1:24 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-28: Apple’s in-store iPod, um, Shuffle
- 11:45 AM
- How To Use Your iPhone’s Barometer to Crowdsource Weather
- 11:30 AM
- Apple Watch is Gaining on Fitbit, but that Doesn’t Mean Fitbit is Screwed
- 10:07 AM
- The iPod Has Been Relegated to the Back of the Apple Store, But with Good Reason
- 10:00 AM
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!
- 8:50 AM
- OS X El Capitan Beta: Pinning Safari Tabs
- Thu,6:00 PM
- Windows 10 Users Will Be Able to Watch Apple’s September 9 Event
- 4:59 PM
- Griffin’s Twenty Bluetooth Amplifier: $119.99
- 4:20 PM
- PayAnywhere Hops on the Apple Pay Bus
- 3:20 PM
- Amazon’s Failed Fire Phone Was Too Creepy for Customers