Blizzard Designer Discusses Future WoW Content
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard Designer Discusses Future WoW Content
by , 12:30 PM EST, January 30th, 2006
Blizzard designer Jeff Kaplan this past weekend gave an interview to the New York Times in which he talked about content coming soon to World of Warcraft. The over 5.5 million global subscribers to the game will soon get the opportunity to experience the Naxxramas necropolis, home of the undead Scourge, and Mr. Kaplan filled in readers on the details.
In addition to Naxxramas, Mr. Kaplan discussed the conflicts between casual and hardcore players, which has led to some friction in the game. Many servers have struggled to open the gates to Ahn'Qiraj, a massive dungeon that can't be accessed until a large amount of supplies are gathered. Hardcore players have wound up doing most of the work while casual players fail to see the point of contributing.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the link.
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff
- 8:14 PM
- The SKEYE Nano Drone Quadcopter: $34.99