Blizzard Designer Discusses Future WoW Content
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard Designer Discusses Future WoW Content
by , 12:30 PM EST, January 30th, 2006
Blizzard designer Jeff Kaplan this past weekend gave an interview to the New York Times in which he talked about content coming soon to World of Warcraft. The over 5.5 million global subscribers to the game will soon get the opportunity to experience the Naxxramas necropolis, home of the undead Scourge, and Mr. Kaplan filled in readers on the details.
In addition to Naxxramas, Mr. Kaplan discussed the conflicts between casual and hardcore players, which has led to some friction in the game. Many servers have struggled to open the gates to Ahn'Qiraj, a massive dungeon that can't be accessed until a large amount of supplies are gathered. Hardcore players have wound up doing most of the work while casual players fail to see the point of contributing.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the link.
- Fri,6:58 PM
- Pee-Wee Herman Stars in Avengers Trailer
- 6:34 PM
- Trent Reznor on Working for Apple: ‘It’s Everything I Asked For’
- 5:50 PM
- Last Chance for The Complete iOS 8 Course With Swift for $89
- 4:42 PM
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- 4:30 PM
- Apple Wins the Old-fashioned Way: Outsmart the Competition
- 3:00 PM
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- 2:02 PM
- iOS 8: Adding Fitness App Data to the Health App
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-31
- 11:25 AM
- How To Clean Up and Rebuild Apple Mail Data [Yosemite Update]
- 9:39 AM
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- 8:45 AM
- Yosemite: Maximizing Windows & the Green “Stoplight” Button
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay