Blizzard Designer Discusses Future WoW Content
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard Designer Discusses Future WoW Content
by , 12:30 PM EST, January 30th, 2006
Blizzard designer Jeff Kaplan this past weekend gave an interview to the New York Times in which he talked about content coming soon to World of Warcraft. The over 5.5 million global subscribers to the game will soon get the opportunity to experience the Naxxramas necropolis, home of the undead Scourge, and Mr. Kaplan filled in readers on the details.
In addition to Naxxramas, Mr. Kaplan discussed the conflicts between casual and hardcore players, which has led to some friction in the game. Many servers have struggled to open the gates to Ahn'Qiraj, a massive dungeon that can't be accessed until a large amount of supplies are gathered. Hardcore players have wound up doing most of the work while casual players fail to see the point of contributing.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the link.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:26 PM
- $100 off iPad mini 4 for Black Friday
- 7:11 PM
- iPad mini 2 for $199 at Walmart for Black Friday
- 6:18 PM
- $100 and $125 off iPad Air 2 for Black Friday from Best Buy
- 5:23 PM
- 20% iTunes Cards from Best Buy Back on for Black Friday
- 5:15 PM
- 20% Off iTunes Cards from Ebay/PayPal
- 8:03 AM
- Black Friday Blowout 15% Discount on TMO Deals
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate