Pangea Introduces Enigmo 2, Contest
Mac Gaming News - Pangea Introduces Enigmo 2, Contest
by , 10:15 AM EST, February 17th, 2006
Pangea Software released its latest game, Enigmo 2 1.0, on Friday. Enigmo 2 is a puzzle game where you design structures and mechanisms to direct lasers, water and plasma to toggle switches and deactivate force-fields while trying to get the streams to a specific destination. It includes 50 levels and a built-in level editor, and user created levels can be shared with other players. Enigmo 2 is available for download at the Pangea Software Web site, and is priced at US$29.95.
Pangea Software also has a contest for the best custom game for Enigmo 2. Entries can be submitted until April 30, 2006, and the the winner will be announced on May 1. The best custom game designer will win a video capable iPod. Additional information and contest rules are available at the Pangea Web site.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps
- 5:20 PM
- Ingrein ‘Smartclock’ Shows Important Notifications to Help You Detach from Your Screen