Pangea Introduces Enigmo 2, Contest
Mac Gaming News - Pangea Introduces Enigmo 2, Contest
by , 10:15 AM EST, February 17th, 2006
Pangea Software released its latest game, Enigmo 2 1.0, on Friday. Enigmo 2 is a puzzle game where you design structures and mechanisms to direct lasers, water and plasma to toggle switches and deactivate force-fields while trying to get the streams to a specific destination. It includes 50 levels and a built-in level editor, and user created levels can be shared with other players. Enigmo 2 is available for download at the Pangea Software Web site, and is priced at US$29.95.
Pangea Software also has a contest for the best custom game for Enigmo 2. Entries can be submitted until April 30, 2006, and the the winner will be announced on May 1. The best custom game designer will win a video capable iPod. Additional information and contest rules are available at the Pangea Web site.
- Fri,3:10 PM
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer on iTunes
- 1:18 PM
- Apple Black Friday Deals Include Gift Cards for Macs, iPhones, More
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress