Shrek 2 Goes Intel
Mac Gaming News - Shrek 2 Goes Intel
by , 11:20 AM EST, March 1st, 2006
Aspyr Media also announced on Wednesday the release of an update to Shrek 2: The Game that provides native support for Intel processors. The 1.1 upgrade, which is free and weighs in at 8MB, also fixes some graphics bugs. It can be downloaded from MacGameFiles.
In Shrek 2: The Game, players can take the role of the title character as well as four of his friends as they explore both movie environments and new ones created just for the game. Players solve puzzles and unlock special mini-levels as well as bonus levels not represented in the film.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Wed,6:36 PM
- Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Available on iTunes for $14.99
- 5:00 PM
- What Happens When Your Autonomous Car Crashes?
- 4:03 PM
- ACM 345: What Is Apple’s Mission?
- 2:35 PM
- SizeUp for Mac: $4.99
- 1:50 PM
- Use Two Mac Displays to Maximize Your Productivity, Even on the Road
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-10: Sexy Music Time, Self Driving Cars
- 10:55 AM
- Study Shows Music Makes for a Better Love Life
- 9:05 AM
- El Capitan: Getting the Sizes of Mailboxes
- Tue,7:45 PM
- Apple’s Vision is Plain for (Most) Everyone to See
- 7:00 PM
- Final Fantasy IX Released for iPad and iPhone, Discounted at $16.99
- 5:36 PM
- ‘Frodo Lives!’ and Other DOS Malware Examples