Mac Gaming News - Myst V Gets Intel Update, Neverwinter Nights Gets More Content
by , 1:15 PM EDT, April 27th, 2006
On Thursday, Ubisoft updated Myst V to make the game compatible with Intel-based Macs while Bioware debuted version 1.67 of Neverwinter Nights, which brings a host of new content to the digital Dungeons & Dragons game. The Myst V update is a free download at MacGameFiles.
The Neverwinter Nights update features 13 varieties of new creatures that were found in the Pirates of the Sword Coast module, as well as 79 new objects, new color choices for characters' physical features, new Dungeon Master functions, and various bug fixes. It can be downloaded from Bioware's Web site.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the heads-up.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff