Mac Gaming News - Myst V Gets Intel Update, Neverwinter Nights Gets More Content
by , 1:15 PM EDT, April 27th, 2006
On Thursday, Ubisoft updated Myst V to make the game compatible with Intel-based Macs while Bioware debuted version 1.67 of Neverwinter Nights, which brings a host of new content to the digital Dungeons & Dragons game. The Myst V update is a free download at MacGameFiles.
The Neverwinter Nights update features 13 varieties of new creatures that were found in the Pirates of the Sword Coast module, as well as 79 new objects, new color choices for characters' physical features, new Dungeon Master functions, and various bug fixes. It can be downloaded from Bioware's Web site.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the heads-up.
- Mon,7:38 PM
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- 4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?
- 4:44 PM
- Supercharge Your Mac App Bundle: $39.99
- 4:15 PM
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- 3:14 PM
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
- 2:00 PM
- Apple Hire Hints at Move into Augmented Reality
- 1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-31: Apple’s Content Blockers
- 10:31 AM
- T-Mobile gives Data Tethering Abusers the Smackdown
- 9:07 AM
- New Rumor Two-tier Pricing for Apple TV
- Sun,12:25 PM
- MGG 568: Running Your Mac Safe & Lean
- Fri,7:45 PM
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- 7:00 PM
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager