Mac Gaming News - Myst V Gets Intel Update, Neverwinter Nights Gets More Content
by , 1:15 PM EDT, April 27th, 2006
On Thursday, Ubisoft updated Myst V to make the game compatible with Intel-based Macs while Bioware debuted version 1.67 of Neverwinter Nights, which brings a host of new content to the digital Dungeons & Dragons game. The Myst V update is a free download at MacGameFiles.
The Neverwinter Nights update features 13 varieties of new creatures that were found in the Pirates of the Sword Coast module, as well as 79 new objects, new color choices for characters' physical features, new Dungeon Master functions, and various bug fixes. It can be downloaded from Bioware's Web site.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the heads-up.
- Tue,8:30 PM
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- 6:40 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- 6:20 PM
- Apple: iTunes is the Fastest Growing Part of Our Business
- 5:23 PM
- Apple to Shareholders: You get 47 Cents!
- 4:35 PM
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- 3:27 PM
- MacSparky Field Guide: Presentations Released
- 2:37 PM
- Universal Car Mount w/360 Degree Adjustable Fit for $14
- 2:21 PM
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures
- 1:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-22
- 11:16 AM
- Samsung’s Ad Message: It’s Time for New Marketing Tactics
- 10:18 AM
- AAPL Q3 2014 Earnings Report Set for Tuesday Afternoon