Mac Gaming News - Myst V Gets Intel Update, Neverwinter Nights Gets More Content
by , 1:15 PM EDT, April 27th, 2006
On Thursday, Ubisoft updated Myst V to make the game compatible with Intel-based Macs while Bioware debuted version 1.67 of Neverwinter Nights, which brings a host of new content to the digital Dungeons & Dragons game. The Myst V update is a free download at MacGameFiles.
The Neverwinter Nights update features 13 varieties of new creatures that were found in the Pirates of the Sword Coast module, as well as 79 new objects, new color choices for characters' physical features, new Dungeon Master functions, and various bug fixes. It can be downloaded from Bioware's Web site.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the heads-up.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?