Mac Gaming News - Myst V Gets Intel Update, Neverwinter Nights Gets More Content
by , 1:15 PM EDT, April 27th, 2006
On Thursday, Ubisoft updated Myst V to make the game compatible with Intel-based Macs while Bioware debuted version 1.67 of Neverwinter Nights, which brings a host of new content to the digital Dungeons & Dragons game. The Myst V update is a free download at MacGameFiles.
The Neverwinter Nights update features 13 varieties of new creatures that were found in the Pirates of the Sword Coast module, as well as 79 new objects, new color choices for characters' physical features, new Dungeon Master functions, and various bug fixes. It can be downloaded from Bioware's Web site.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the heads-up.
- Sun,12:17 PM
- MGG 551: Syncing Happens More Ways Than One
- Sat,5:00 PM
- Amazon PrimeNow Offers One Hour Delivery, Here’s How it Works
- Fri,3:45 PM
- Scratching the Surface: Sapphire vs Glass Apple Watch
- 3:17 PM
- How Big Would a 12-Inch iPad Be? See in This Video
- 2:55 PM
- PDFpen 7: All-Purpose PDF Editor for Mac for $56
- 2:10 PM
- How Smart is a Smarthome That Has to Phone Home?
- 1:21 PM
- Apple Watch, Sport Ship Dates Pushed to July
- 1:05 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-01: Tesla’s Home Batteries, A Week with Apple Watch
- 11:33 AM
- Grooveshark Shuts Down: We Made Serious Mistakes
- 10:07 AM
- Tesla Wants its Batteries to Power Your Home
- 8:50 AM
- Apple’s Beats Unveils New Ad Featuring Marcus Mariota
- Thu,8:17 PM
- Russian Politician Wants Apple’s U2 Album Giveaway Investigated as Gay Propaganda