Phelios Debuts Kickin' Soccer
Mac Gaming News - Phelios Debuts Kickin' Soccer
by , 12:00 AM EDT, May 22nd, 2006
Phelios has published Kickin' Soccer, an arcade-style game that features 16 countries and the ability to play in a four-match tournament for the World Cup. Two players can also go head-to-head at the same keyboard.
The game focuses on simple controls, with players using the arrow keys to move and the Z and X keys on offense and defense. A free demo lets players choose from one of four countries and play a single match against the computer. A US$9.95 license fee unlocks the entire game, which is a Universal Binary.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps
- 5:20 PM
- Ingrein ‘Smartclock’ Shows Important Notifications to Help You Detach from Your Screen