GarageGames Announces Torque Game Builder
Mac Gaming News - GarageGames Announces Torque Game Builder
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 21st, 2006
GarageGames announced the immediate availability of Torque Game Builder on Wednesday. Torque Game Builder is a video game development application for novice and advanced game designers. The design environment features animated sprites, flexible tiles, special effects system, state-of-the-art collision, real world physics, and hardware-accelerated 2D rendering, interface design tools, level building, package creation, and more.
A Pro version is also available that includes the C++ Torque Game Engine code, editor source code, the ability to use plug-ins, and the ability to convert scripts into compiled code.
Torque Game Builder is available for US$495, and Torque Game Builder Pro is $1,250. Independent developers and hobbyists can purchase the standard version for $100, and the Pro version for $495.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,11:53 AM
- MGG 607: The Pocket Dial Conspiracy
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company