GarageGames Announces Torque Game Builder
Mac Gaming News - GarageGames Announces Torque Game Builder
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 21st, 2006
GarageGames announced the immediate availability of Torque Game Builder on Wednesday. Torque Game Builder is a video game development application for novice and advanced game designers. The design environment features animated sprites, flexible tiles, special effects system, state-of-the-art collision, real world physics, and hardware-accelerated 2D rendering, interface design tools, level building, package creation, and more.
A Pro version is also available that includes the C++ Torque Game Engine code, editor source code, the ability to use plug-ins, and the ability to convert scripts into compiled code.
Torque Game Builder is available for US$495, and Torque Game Builder Pro is $1,250. Independent developers and hobbyists can purchase the standard version for $100, and the Pro version for $495.
- Tue,11:52 AM
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- 10:14 AM
- Maybe it’s Time for Apple’s Own TV Studio
- Mon,7:38 PM
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- 4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?
- 4:44 PM
- Supercharge Your Mac App Bundle: $39.99
- 4:15 PM
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- 3:14 PM
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
- 2:00 PM
- Apple Hire Hints at Move into Augmented Reality
- 1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-31: Apple’s Content Blockers
- 10:31 AM
- T-Mobile gives Data Tethering Abusers the Smackdown
- 9:07 AM
- New Rumor Two-tier Pricing for Apple TV
- Sun,12:25 PM
- MGG 568: Running Your Mac Safe & Lean