GarageGames Announces Torque Game Builder
Mac Gaming News - GarageGames Announces Torque Game Builder
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 21st, 2006
GarageGames announced the immediate availability of Torque Game Builder on Wednesday. Torque Game Builder is a video game development application for novice and advanced game designers. The design environment features animated sprites, flexible tiles, special effects system, state-of-the-art collision, real world physics, and hardware-accelerated 2D rendering, interface design tools, level building, package creation, and more.
A Pro version is also available that includes the C++ Torque Game Engine code, editor source code, the ability to use plug-ins, and the ability to convert scripts into compiled code.
Torque Game Builder is available for US$495, and Torque Game Builder Pro is $1,250. Independent developers and hobbyists can purchase the standard version for $100, and the Pro version for $495.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,8:25 PM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Congrats Denver Broncos with Tweet
- 8:15 PM
- Firewatch Release on February 9th for Mac, Windows, Linux, PlayStation 4
- 7:53 PM
- Intego Warns of Fake Flash Update that Installs Scareware
- 5:30 PM
- Infographic for Spotting Fake Apple Watches
- 5:00 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with The Wirecutter’s Editor at Large Glenn Fleishman
- 4:34 PM
- AppDelete Uninstaller for Mac: $4
- 2:33 PM
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- 1:19 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-08: Apple’s Error 53, Future Apple Watch Sensors
- 11:05 AM
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- 10:16 AM
- Apple: Error 53 is About Security, not Bricking iPhones
- Sun,4:17 PM
- MGG 591: If You Had a JBOD Would You Hold It Against Us?