GarageGames Announces Torque Game Builder
Mac Gaming News - GarageGames Announces Torque Game Builder
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 21st, 2006
GarageGames announced the immediate availability of Torque Game Builder on Wednesday. Torque Game Builder is a video game development application for novice and advanced game designers. The design environment features animated sprites, flexible tiles, special effects system, state-of-the-art collision, real world physics, and hardware-accelerated 2D rendering, interface design tools, level building, package creation, and more.
A Pro version is also available that includes the C++ Torque Game Engine code, editor source code, the ability to use plug-ins, and the ability to convert scripts into compiled code.
Torque Game Builder is available for US$495, and Torque Game Builder Pro is $1,250. Independent developers and hobbyists can purchase the standard version for $100, and the Pro version for $495.
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff
- 8:14 PM
- The SKEYE Nano Drone Quadcopter: $34.99