Stealth Game Cold War to Ship in 10 Days
Mac Gaming News - Stealth Game Cold War to Ship in 10 Days
by , 2:00 PM EDT, June 29th, 2006
Runesoft on Thursday announced that the Mac version of the stealth game Cold War has reached gold master and will start shipping in 10 days. Set in 1986, the game features the story of an American journalist, Matt Carter, who finds himself in the middle of an international plot when he travel to the Soviet Union on the basis of a tip from an informant.
Cold War features 23 levels of gameplay, with more than 15 weapons and gadgets at the player's disposal. The game also offers over 10 types of enemies, 20 different NPCs, and three levels of difficulty. Cold War emphasizes stealth over brute force, challenging players to find creative ways out of tight situations.
Pricing was not announced. Cold War requires Mac OS X v10.3 (v10.4 recommended), a 1.6GHz G4, G5 or Intel processor, 256MB RAM (512MB recommended), 64MB Video RAM (128MB recommended), and a DVD drive.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,4:17 PM
- MGG 591: If You Had a JBOD Would You Hold It Against Us?
- Fri,5:30 PM
- Ghostbusters Reboot gets its Own LEGO Kit
- 4:55 PM
- Man Ties String to iPhone and Films Ski Run (Video)
- 4:45 PM
- What To Do When Your Apple Watch Tells You NOT to Eat the Candy Bar
- 2:56 PM
- ‘Star Wars’ as a Grindhouse Trailer
- 2:29 PM
- The iPad Pro and Apple Pencil Giveaway
- 1:26 PM
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-05: Streaming the Super Bowl, Time Machine’s Failure
- 10:57 AM
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- 9:33 AM
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- 8:55 AM
- iOS: That Stupid [Bleep] Siri and Its [Bleep] Nicknames