Stealth Game Cold War to Ship in 10 Days
Mac Gaming News - Stealth Game Cold War to Ship in 10 Days
by , 2:00 PM EDT, June 29th, 2006
Runesoft on Thursday announced that the Mac version of the stealth game Cold War has reached gold master and will start shipping in 10 days. Set in 1986, the game features the story of an American journalist, Matt Carter, who finds himself in the middle of an international plot when he travel to the Soviet Union on the basis of a tip from an informant.
Cold War features 23 levels of gameplay, with more than 15 weapons and gadgets at the player's disposal. The game also offers over 10 types of enemies, 20 different NPCs, and three levels of difficulty. Cold War emphasizes stealth over brute force, challenging players to find creative ways out of tight situations.
Pricing was not announced. Cold War requires Mac OS X v10.3 (v10.4 recommended), a 1.6GHz G4, G5 or Intel processor, 256MB RAM (512MB recommended), 64MB Video RAM (128MB recommended), and a DVD drive.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?