Stealth Game Cold War to Ship in 10 Days
Mac Gaming News - Stealth Game Cold War to Ship in 10 Days
by , 2:00 PM EDT, June 29th, 2006
Runesoft on Thursday announced that the Mac version of the stealth game Cold War has reached gold master and will start shipping in 10 days. Set in 1986, the game features the story of an American journalist, Matt Carter, who finds himself in the middle of an international plot when he travel to the Soviet Union on the basis of a tip from an informant.
Cold War features 23 levels of gameplay, with more than 15 weapons and gadgets at the player's disposal. The game also offers over 10 types of enemies, 20 different NPCs, and three levels of difficulty. Cold War emphasizes stealth over brute force, challenging players to find creative ways out of tight situations.
Pricing was not announced. Cold War requires Mac OS X v10.3 (v10.4 recommended), a 1.6GHz G4, G5 or Intel processor, 256MB RAM (512MB recommended), 64MB Video RAM (128MB recommended), and a DVD drive.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps
- 5:20 PM
- Ingrein ‘Smartclock’ Shows Important Notifications to Help You Detach from Your Screen