Stealth Game Cold War to Ship in 10 Days
Mac Gaming News - Stealth Game Cold War to Ship in 10 Days
by , 2:00 PM EDT, June 29th, 2006
Runesoft on Thursday announced that the Mac version of the stealth game Cold War has reached gold master and will start shipping in 10 days. Set in 1986, the game features the story of an American journalist, Matt Carter, who finds himself in the middle of an international plot when he travel to the Soviet Union on the basis of a tip from an informant.
Cold War features 23 levels of gameplay, with more than 15 weapons and gadgets at the player's disposal. The game also offers over 10 types of enemies, 20 different NPCs, and three levels of difficulty. Cold War emphasizes stealth over brute force, challenging players to find creative ways out of tight situations.
Pricing was not announced. Cold War requires Mac OS X v10.3 (v10.4 recommended), a 1.6GHz G4, G5 or Intel processor, 256MB RAM (512MB recommended), 64MB Video RAM (128MB recommended), and a DVD drive.
- Tue,8:57 AM
- iOS: Using Siri to Find Apps, Books, and Music
- Mon,8:41 PM
- Apple Reportedly Testing MVNO Carrier Service in U.S.
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 43 Acres in San Jose, Enough to Turn Spaceship HQ into a Fleet
- 6:02 PM
- Apple’s ‘Ecosystem’ Developer Video
- 5:05 PM
- Griffin’s WatchStand for Apple Watch is Beautiful, Full of Features
- 4:15 PM
- TigerVPN Lite Lifetime Subscription: $29
- 1:31 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-03: Apple, BMW and Cars, Plus an iPhone Hologram Projector
- 11:17 AM
- How to Turn Your iPhone into a Hologram Projector
- 9:40 AM
- Siri Wants to Transcribe Your Voicemails
- Sun,12:02 PM
- MGG 564: Wave a Minty-Fresh Rubber Chicken Over It
- Sat,10:30 AM
- Rachio Iro - The Smart Sprinkler Controller
- Fri,10:00 PM
- Apple Has Starring Role in New Crypto War