UT2004 Utilities Go Universal
Mac Gaming News - UT2004 Utilities Go Universal
by , 2:25 PM EDT, June 30th, 2006
Resteware on Friday issued Universal Binary updates to its UT2004Grabber and UT2004Sync utilities. Both tools, which are free, are aimed at Unreal Tournament 2004 gamers who like to play the game on a LAN.
With UT2004Grabber, gamers can play downloaded maps on a LAN or when they're offline, thanks to its ability to automatically copy everything they need from their cache into their copy of UT2004. UT2004Sync syncs all that data with other Macs on a network, enabling them to share the same maps without having to download them too.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the link.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?