UT2004 Utilities Go Universal
Mac Gaming News - UT2004 Utilities Go Universal
by , 2:25 PM EDT, June 30th, 2006
Resteware on Friday issued Universal Binary updates to its UT2004Grabber and UT2004Sync utilities. Both tools, which are free, are aimed at Unreal Tournament 2004 gamers who like to play the game on a LAN.
With UT2004Grabber, gamers can play downloaded maps on a LAN or when they're offline, thanks to its ability to automatically copy everything they need from their cache into their copy of UT2004. UT2004Sync syncs all that data with other Macs on a network, enabling them to share the same maps without having to download them too.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the link.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Thu,5:44 PM
- Promotional Apple II Video with Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Byte Shop
- 4:47 PM
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- 4:09 PM
- The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- 3:55 PM
- Three Easy Ways to Get Started With Home Automation
- 2:30 PM
- Does the Apple Watch Free Us or Enslave Us?
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-21: Orthogonal Watch Complications FTW
- 11:56 AM
- Apple Could Add Mass Transit to Maps in iOS 9
- 10:42 AM
- Apple Reportedly Looking at Expansion into San Jose
- 9:42 AM
- Apple Watch Bands in Apple Stores in Limited Quantities Soon
- Wed,8:40 PM
- ACM 307 - Dr. Mac’s One Tip for Mastering Your Mac, Apple TV, and the Importance of Encryption
- 8:01 PM
- Rare Power Computing Posters by Frank Kozik - Fight for the Mac!