UT2004 Utilities Go Universal
Mac Gaming News - UT2004 Utilities Go Universal
by , 2:25 PM EDT, June 30th, 2006
Resteware on Friday issued Universal Binary updates to its UT2004Grabber and UT2004Sync utilities. Both tools, which are free, are aimed at Unreal Tournament 2004 gamers who like to play the game on a LAN.
With UT2004Grabber, gamers can play downloaded maps on a LAN or when they're offline, thanks to its ability to automatically copy everything they need from their cache into their copy of UT2004. UT2004Sync syncs all that data with other Macs on a network, enabling them to share the same maps without having to download them too.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the link.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps
- 5:20 PM
- Ingrein ‘Smartclock’ Shows Important Notifications to Help You Detach from Your Screen