Lost Sock Debuts Kakuro Quest Cross Sums Puzzle Game
Mac Gaming News - Lost Sock Debuts Kakuro Quest Cross Sums Puzzle Game
by , 2:40 PM EDT, July 13th, 2006
Lost Sock Games on Thursday issued Kakuro Quest, a cross sums puzzle game in which players fill in a grid with the numbers one through nine, ensuring that the digits add up to the corresponding clues. The grids range in size from 7 x 7 to 10 x 12; there are four board sizes to choose from, along with three levels of difficulty.
Kakuro Quest also features a Quest mode with ever-increasing difficulty, the ability to easily print out puzzles for solving them on paper, automatic number combos shown for each clue, and the ability to save individual player profiles. Pricing is US$19.95 and Mac OS X v10.2 is required. The game is available through MacGameStore.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Thu,5:25 PM
- Apple Selling View-Master Virtual Reality Starter Pack
- 4:45 PM
- X-Doria Revel Apple Watch Case is Colorful, Durable
- 4:34 PM
- Beyond Ink Pen: $49
- 1:57 PM
- Find Your Promised and Provisioned Comcast Internet Speeds
- 1:08 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-11: Apple’s A10 Chip Partner, Comcast Internet Speeds
- 12:45 PM
- Gravity Waves Detected For the First Time
- 9:24 AM
- Apple Dumps Samsung, Gives TSMC Exclusive iPhone Chip Deal
- Wed,8:28 PM
- Simon Pierro, Peanuts, a Chimp, and iPad Magic (Video)
- 6:36 PM
- Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Available on iTunes for $14.99
- 5:00 PM
- What Happens When Your Autonomous Car Crashes?
- 4:03 PM
- ACM 345: What Is Apple’s Mission?