Lost Sock Debuts Kakuro Quest Cross Sums Puzzle Game
Mac Gaming News - Lost Sock Debuts Kakuro Quest Cross Sums Puzzle Game
by , 2:40 PM EDT, July 13th, 2006
Lost Sock Games on Thursday issued Kakuro Quest, a cross sums puzzle game in which players fill in a grid with the numbers one through nine, ensuring that the digits add up to the corresponding clues. The grids range in size from 7 x 7 to 10 x 12; there are four board sizes to choose from, along with three levels of difficulty.
Kakuro Quest also features a Quest mode with ever-increasing difficulty, the ability to easily print out puzzles for solving them on paper, automatic number combos shown for each clue, and the ability to save individual player profiles. Pricing is US$19.95 and Mac OS X v10.2 is required. The game is available through MacGameStore.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff