Aspyr to Bring Civ IV Expansion Warlords to the Mac
Mac Gaming News - Aspyr to Bring Civ IV Expansion Warlords to the Mac
by , 1:00 PM EDT, August 29th, 2006
Aspyr Media announced on Tuesday that it will publish the Civilization IV expansion pack Warlords this November. It offers six new civilizations -- the Carthage Empire, the Celtic Empire, the Korean Empire, the Ottoman Empire, the Viking Empire, and the Zulu Empire -- as well as new leaders for existing civilizations, including Winston Churchill, Josef Stalin, Augustus Caesar, and others.
Other additions to the game include eight new historical scenarios that span Alexander the Great's conquests through Genghis Khan's romp through Asia, a new great person type known as the Warlord, two new traits for each leader, three new Wonders, buildings unique to each civilization, and a variety of new units and resources. Warlords also offers the ability to subjugate an enemy and put them under your rule, rather than completely obliterate them.
Aspyr hasn't set pricing nor system requirements, except for the fact that Warlords will require Civilization IV to play it. The publisher also doesn't have a product page available yet, but the official 2K Games site offers additional details.
- Fri,6:58 PM
- Pee-Wee Herman Stars in Avengers Trailer
- 6:34 PM
- Trent Reznor on Working for Apple: ‘It’s Everything I Asked For’
- 5:50 PM
- Last Chance for The Complete iOS 8 Course With Swift for $89
- 4:42 PM
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- 4:30 PM
- Apple Wins the Old-fashioned Way: Outsmart the Competition
- 3:00 PM
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- 2:02 PM
- iOS 8: Adding Fitness App Data to the Health App
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-31
- 11:25 AM
- How To Clean Up and Rebuild Apple Mail Data [Yosemite Update]
- 9:39 AM
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- 8:45 AM
- Yosemite: Maximizing Windows & the Green “Stoplight” Button
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay