Atlantis Sky Patrol Puzzle Game Comes to Mac
Mac Gaming News - Atlantis Sky Patrol Puzzle Game Comes to Mac
by , 1:30 PM EDT, September 8th, 2006 - Digg This
Big Fish Games has released Atlantis Sky Patrol, an action puzzle game that challenges players to fire marbles into a moving chain and eliminate sets of three like colors. If the chain fills the entire track, a doomsday device detonates. While it takes its cue from such similar games as Luxor, this one adds a few wrinkles, such as focusing on static orbs that also must be destroyed before they add more chains to the track.
Atlantis Sky Patrol also features the ability to earn coins that provide upgrades, as well as mini-games that appear between levels. Pricing is US$19.99. Mac OS X, a 400MHz G3 processor, and 128MB RAM are required.
Thanks to MacCentral for the heads-up.
- Fri,3:10 PM
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer on iTunes
- 1:18 PM
- Apple Black Friday Deals Include Gift Cards for Macs, iPhones, More
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress