Atlantis Sky Patrol Puzzle Game Comes to Mac
Mac Gaming News - Atlantis Sky Patrol Puzzle Game Comes to Mac
by , 1:30 PM EDT, September 8th, 2006 - Digg This
Big Fish Games has released Atlantis Sky Patrol, an action puzzle game that challenges players to fire marbles into a moving chain and eliminate sets of three like colors. If the chain fills the entire track, a doomsday device detonates. While it takes its cue from such similar games as Luxor, this one adds a few wrinkles, such as focusing on static orbs that also must be destroyed before they add more chains to the track.
Atlantis Sky Patrol also features the ability to earn coins that provide upgrades, as well as mini-games that appear between levels. Pricing is US$19.99. Mac OS X, a 400MHz G3 processor, and 128MB RAM are required.
Thanks to MacCentral for the heads-up.
- Tue,7:47 PM
- Handmade Leather Lightning iPhone Chargers
- 7:34 PM
- VMware Fusion 8 Benchmarks vs. Fusion 7 and Boot Camp
- 6:30 PM
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- 3:30 PM
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- 2:48 PM
- All-Inclusive iOS 9 & Swift 2 Course Bundle: $49
- 1:14 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-01: The Big Apple TV Studio Debate
- 11:52 AM
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- 10:14 AM
- Maybe it’s Time for Apple’s Own TV Studio
- Mon,7:38 PM
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- 4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?
- 4:44 PM
- Supercharge Your Mac App Bundle: $39.99
- 4:15 PM
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac