Atlantis Sky Patrol Puzzle Game Comes to Mac
Mac Gaming News - Atlantis Sky Patrol Puzzle Game Comes to Mac
by , 1:30 PM EDT, September 8th, 2006 - Digg This
Big Fish Games has released Atlantis Sky Patrol, an action puzzle game that challenges players to fire marbles into a moving chain and eliminate sets of three like colors. If the chain fills the entire track, a doomsday device detonates. While it takes its cue from such similar games as Luxor, this one adds a few wrinkles, such as focusing on static orbs that also must be destroyed before they add more chains to the track.
Atlantis Sky Patrol also features the ability to earn coins that provide upgrades, as well as mini-games that appear between levels. Pricing is US$19.99. Mac OS X, a 400MHz G3 processor, and 128MB RAM are required.
Thanks to MacCentral for the heads-up.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?