Atlantis Sky Patrol Puzzle Game Comes to Mac
Mac Gaming News - Atlantis Sky Patrol Puzzle Game Comes to Mac
by , 1:30 PM EDT, September 8th, 2006 - Digg This
Big Fish Games has released Atlantis Sky Patrol, an action puzzle game that challenges players to fire marbles into a moving chain and eliminate sets of three like colors. If the chain fills the entire track, a doomsday device detonates. While it takes its cue from such similar games as Luxor, this one adds a few wrinkles, such as focusing on static orbs that also must be destroyed before they add more chains to the track.
Atlantis Sky Patrol also features the ability to earn coins that provide upgrades, as well as mini-games that appear between levels. Pricing is US$19.99. Mac OS X, a 400MHz G3 processor, and 128MB RAM are required.
Thanks to MacCentral for the heads-up.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company
- 5:30 PM
- Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection: $29.99