Civilization IV: Warlords for the Mac Ships
Mac Gaming News - Civilization IV: Warlords for the Mac Ships
by , 9:40 AM EST, November 15th, 2006
Aspyr Media announced that Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords for Intel and PowerPC Macs is shipping. The expansion pack for Civilization IV includes six new civilizations - the Carthage Empire, the Celtic Empire, the Korean Empire, the Ottoman Empire, the Viking Empire, and the Zulu Empire - as well as new leaders for existing civilizations, including Winston Churchill, Josef Stalin, Augustus Caesar, and others.
Other additions to the game include eight new historical scenarios that span Alexander the Great's conquests through Genghis Khan's romp through Asia, a new great person type known as the Warlord, two new traits for each leader, three new Wonders, buildings unique to each civilization, and a variety of new units and resources. Warlords also offers the ability to subjugate an enemy and put them under your rule, rather than completely obliterate them.
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords for the Mac is priced at US$29.99, and requires Sid Meier's Civilization IV.
- Tue,1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-07: Apple’s Product Packaging Rules, iOS 8.4 Home Sharing
- 11:38 AM
- LEGO Ideas Brings Ada Lovelace, Analytic Engine to Life
- 10:07 AM
- Apple’s Eddy Cue: Music Home Sharing Could Return in iOS 9
- 8:50 AM
- Apple Music: Three Quick Tips!
- Mon,9:29 PM
- Amazon Cloud Drive Comes to iOS App Store
- 7:40 PM
- PHATASS, the Prince Harvey Rap Album Recorded at an Apple Store
- 5:55 PM
- An Electric Car Won this Year’s Pikes Peak Hill Climb
- 5:20 PM
- Keyport High-Tech Multi-Tool: $39.99
- 5:15 PM
- Apple Stores Are Holding the New MacBooks Captive
- 3:20 PM
- 3 Free iPhone Apps for Tracking the International Space Station
- 1:11 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-06: Dr. Mac’s Apple Music and Siri Problems
- 10:49 AM
- Amazon Invents the New Black Friday: Prime Day