Civilization IV: Warlords for the Mac Ships
Mac Gaming News - Civilization IV: Warlords for the Mac Ships
by , 9:40 AM EST, November 15th, 2006
Aspyr Media announced that Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords for Intel and PowerPC Macs is shipping. The expansion pack for Civilization IV includes six new civilizations - the Carthage Empire, the Celtic Empire, the Korean Empire, the Ottoman Empire, the Viking Empire, and the Zulu Empire - as well as new leaders for existing civilizations, including Winston Churchill, Josef Stalin, Augustus Caesar, and others.
Other additions to the game include eight new historical scenarios that span Alexander the Great's conquests through Genghis Khan's romp through Asia, a new great person type known as the Warlord, two new traits for each leader, three new Wonders, buildings unique to each civilization, and a variety of new units and resources. Warlords also offers the ability to subjugate an enemy and put them under your rule, rather than completely obliterate them.
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords for the Mac is priced at US$29.99, and requires Sid Meier's Civilization IV.
- Wed,11:38 AM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-04: Apple’s Pro-worker Stance in Silicon Valley
- 10:44 AM
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- 9:36 AM
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- 8:50 AM
- OS X Photos Beta: Adding to Existing Albums
- Tue,9:30 PM
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- 9:11 PM
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
- 5:38 PM
- Nissan-Renault CEO Says Apple Car Is ‘Good News for Us’
- 5:08 PM
- White Hat Security Hacker Bundle: $49
- 2:34 PM
- $415M Settlement in Apple, Google Anti-poaching Case gets Preliminary OK
- 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-03: Google’s MVNO Plans, Apple Pay Scammers
- 11:45 AM
- iOS 8: How to Set Up Your New iPad or iPhone - Those Questions!
- 9:52 AM
- Google Ready to Launch it Own Cell Service Network