Civilization IV: Warlords for the Mac Ships
Mac Gaming News - Civilization IV: Warlords for the Mac Ships
by , 9:40 AM EST, November 15th, 2006
Aspyr Media announced that Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords for Intel and PowerPC Macs is shipping. The expansion pack for Civilization IV includes six new civilizations - the Carthage Empire, the Celtic Empire, the Korean Empire, the Ottoman Empire, the Viking Empire, and the Zulu Empire - as well as new leaders for existing civilizations, including Winston Churchill, Josef Stalin, Augustus Caesar, and others.
Other additions to the game include eight new historical scenarios that span Alexander the Great's conquests through Genghis Khan's romp through Asia, a new great person type known as the Warlord, two new traits for each leader, three new Wonders, buildings unique to each civilization, and a variety of new units and resources. Warlords also offers the ability to subjugate an enemy and put them under your rule, rather than completely obliterate them.
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords for the Mac is priced at US$29.99, and requires Sid Meier's Civilization IV.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?