Civilization IV: Warlords for the Mac Ships
Mac Gaming News - Civilization IV: Warlords for the Mac Ships
by , 9:40 AM EST, November 15th, 2006
Aspyr Media announced that Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords for Intel and PowerPC Macs is shipping. The expansion pack for Civilization IV includes six new civilizations - the Carthage Empire, the Celtic Empire, the Korean Empire, the Ottoman Empire, the Viking Empire, and the Zulu Empire - as well as new leaders for existing civilizations, including Winston Churchill, Josef Stalin, Augustus Caesar, and others.
Other additions to the game include eight new historical scenarios that span Alexander the Great's conquests through Genghis Khan's romp through Asia, a new great person type known as the Warlord, two new traits for each leader, three new Wonders, buildings unique to each civilization, and a variety of new units and resources. Warlords also offers the ability to subjugate an enemy and put them under your rule, rather than completely obliterate them.
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords for the Mac is priced at US$29.99, and requires Sid Meier's Civilization IV.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company
- 5:30 PM
- Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection: $29.99