Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
Mac Gaming News - Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
by , 4:10 PM EST, November 15th, 2006
Freeverse announced Wednesday the release of Big Bang Brain Games, a suite of six games, "designed to stimulate the cerebellum, cajole the cortex, and gratify the grey-matter." More importantly for today, however, the company is giving it away for free for 48 hours.
The suite includes Sudoku, Reaction, Remembrance, Echo, Novasweeper and Fallacy, and are all puzzle and memory games. In addition, Freeverse has built in support for .Mac that allows users to create their own Brain Page via the service.
The game can be downloaded from Freeverse for free for 48 hours, just use the download link on the suite's page. The version that will download is unlocked. Freeverse told The Mac Observer that pricing for the suite once the promotional period has ended has not yet been set.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps
- 5:20 PM
- Ingrein ‘Smartclock’ Shows Important Notifications to Help You Detach from Your Screen