Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
Mac Gaming News - Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
by , 4:10 PM EST, November 15th, 2006
Freeverse announced Wednesday the release of Big Bang Brain Games, a suite of six games, "designed to stimulate the cerebellum, cajole the cortex, and gratify the grey-matter." More importantly for today, however, the company is giving it away for free for 48 hours.
The suite includes Sudoku, Reaction, Remembrance, Echo, Novasweeper and Fallacy, and are all puzzle and memory games. In addition, Freeverse has built in support for .Mac that allows users to create their own Brain Page via the service.
The game can be downloaded from Freeverse for free for 48 hours, just use the download link on the suite's page. The version that will download is unlocked. Freeverse told The Mac Observer that pricing for the suite once the promotional period has ended has not yet been set.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?