Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
Mac Gaming News - Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
by , 4:10 PM EST, November 15th, 2006
Freeverse announced Wednesday the release of Big Bang Brain Games, a suite of six games, "designed to stimulate the cerebellum, cajole the cortex, and gratify the grey-matter." More importantly for today, however, the company is giving it away for free for 48 hours.
The suite includes Sudoku, Reaction, Remembrance, Echo, Novasweeper and Fallacy, and are all puzzle and memory games. In addition, Freeverse has built in support for .Mac that allows users to create their own Brain Page via the service.
The game can be downloaded from Freeverse for free for 48 hours, just use the download link on the suite's page. The version that will download is unlocked. Freeverse told The Mac Observer that pricing for the suite once the promotional period has ended has not yet been set.
- Tue,9:55 AM
- Apple Drops Samsung Patent Appeal, Ends Injunction Push
- 8:46 AM
- Retina MacBook Pro gets Faster Processors, More RAM
- Mon,10:20 PM
- Beats Music Adds More User Controls to iOS App, Including ‘Tune Your Taste’
- 9:48 PM
- Facebook Forces iPhone Users To Separate Messaging App
- 7:56 PM
- Blockchain.info Brings Bitcoin Wallet App Back to App Store
- 6:56 PM
- ‘Another One Bites The Dust’ Played Using Disk Drives
- 5:57 PM
- Lord & Taylor, Hudson’s Bay Company Deploy iBeacons in Stores
- 5:18 PM
- The Mac Mastery Training Bundle: $29
- 4:39 PM
- Hilton to Turn Your iPhone into Your Hotel Room Key
- 3:55 PM
- OS X Yosemite: What Does That Little Green Button do NOW?
- 2:02 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-28
- 10:55 AM
- Apple Ready to Buy Swell Talk Show App in $30M Deal