Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
Mac Gaming News - Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
by , 4:10 PM EST, November 15th, 2006
Freeverse announced Wednesday the release of Big Bang Brain Games, a suite of six games, "designed to stimulate the cerebellum, cajole the cortex, and gratify the grey-matter." More importantly for today, however, the company is giving it away for free for 48 hours.
The suite includes Sudoku, Reaction, Remembrance, Echo, Novasweeper and Fallacy, and are all puzzle and memory games. In addition, Freeverse has built in support for .Mac that allows users to create their own Brain Page via the service.
The game can be downloaded from Freeverse for free for 48 hours, just use the download link on the suite's page. The version that will download is unlocked. Freeverse told The Mac Observer that pricing for the suite once the promotional period has ended has not yet been set.
- Tue,1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-04: Apple’s MVNO Plans, Thunderstrike 2
- 10:14 AM
- Thunderstrike 2 Could Attack Your Mac, but not Today
- 8:57 AM
- iOS: Using Siri to Find Apps, Books, and Music
- Mon,8:41 PM
- Apple Reportedly Testing MVNO Carrier Service in U.S.
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 43 Acres in San Jose, Enough to Turn Spaceship HQ into a Fleet
- 6:02 PM
- Apple’s ‘Ecosystem’ Developer Video
- 5:05 PM
- Griffin’s WatchStand for Apple Watch is Beautiful, Full of Features
- 4:15 PM
- TigerVPN Lite Lifetime Subscription: $29
- 1:31 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-03: Apple, BMW and Cars, Plus an iPhone Hologram Projector
- 11:17 AM
- How to Turn Your iPhone into a Hologram Projector
- 9:40 AM
- Siri Wants to Transcribe Your Voicemails
- Sun,12:02 PM
- MGG 564: Wave a Minty-Fresh Rubber Chicken Over It