Aspyr Ships Prey for the Mac
Mac Gaming News - Aspyr Ships Prey for the Mac
by , 1:05 PM EST, January 15th, 2007
Aspyr Media announced on Monday that it is now officially shipping Prey for the Mac. The first person shooter runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs as a Universal Binary application, and puts players in the roll of Tommy - a Cherokee garage mechanic who has to save Earth from alien invaders. Players can change the pull of gravity, walk on walls and ceilings, battle enemies in the spirit world, work with or against other players, and more.
Prey for the Mac.
Prey is priced at US$49.99.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?