Aspyr Ships Prey for the Mac
Mac Gaming News - Aspyr Ships Prey for the Mac
by , 1:05 PM EST, January 15th, 2007
Aspyr Media announced on Monday that it is now officially shipping Prey for the Mac. The first person shooter runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs as a Universal Binary application, and puts players in the roll of Tommy - a Cherokee garage mechanic who has to save Earth from alien invaders. Players can change the pull of gravity, walk on walls and ceilings, battle enemies in the spirit world, work with or against other players, and more.
Prey for the Mac.
Prey is priced at US$49.99.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,11:53 AM
- MGG 607: The Pocket Dial Conspiracy
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company