Dominions 3: The Awakening Gets Intel Mac Support
Mac Gaming News - Dominions 3: The Awakening Gets Intel Mac Support
by , 8:45 AM EST, January 31st, 2007
Illwinter Game Design and Shrapnel games released a Universal Binary update for Dominions 3: The Awakening on Wednesday. In addition to native support for PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, the update also adds a new spell for Man, fixes typographical errors, adds new modding commands, fixes several bugs, and more.
The Dominions 3: The Awakening 3.06 patch is available for download at the Shrapnel Games Web site, and is free for version 3 users. The game is priced at US$54.95 for new users.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens