Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
Mac Gaming News - Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
by , 12:30 AM EDT, April 11th, 2007
Ambrosia Software has released the Universal Binary, version 1.0.2, of Gooball. In addition the physics engine has been changed from ODE to Ageia Physx for improved simulation physics.
The Ambrosia Website described the game as follows, "Life as an intergalactic vagabond was a blast: warping from universe to universe, surfing the Milky Way Wave... that is until one wrong turn at Alpha Centauri slams you into an asteroid belt, forcing a crash landing in the desert on a little out of the way planet called Earth.
"The next thing you know, the black helicopters are circling, men in black suits pull you from the wreckage of your StratoSphere 2000 spaceball.... now they have decided to figure out if you're "intelligent" by forcing you to navigate through a bunch of obstacle courses like a rat in a maze.
"Being trapped in a gooey ball of protoplasm has never been this fun!"
Gooball 1.0.2 is a free update. It requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later and is priced at US $25.
- Fri,5:11 PM
- iZZi Slim 4-Lenses-In-One Photo Kit: $95
- 3:44 PM
- Take Control of Yosemite Beta Testing Released
- 1:42 PM
- Judge Cote Calls Apple Ebook Settlement Unfair to Consumers
- 1:15 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-25
- 10:24 AM
- comiXology Intros DRM-free Digital Comic Backups
- 8:45 AM
- OS X: Repair Home Folder Permissions
- Thu,8:48 PM
- Hedge Fund: ‘Apple Might Become Obsolete in 2-3 Years’
- 5:40 PM
- MGG 512: Two Zero Zero Hexes Your Favorite Geeks
- 4:41 PM
- TwistedWave Audio Recorder and Editor for Mac: $20
- 3:47 PM
- Apple’s Yosemite Beta: Don’t Use TRIM with SSD
- 2:42 PM
- Apple’s Yosemite Beta Site Conks Out Over Heavy Demand
- 2:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-24