Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
Mac Gaming News - Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
by , 12:30 AM EDT, April 11th, 2007
Ambrosia Software has released the Universal Binary, version 1.0.2, of Gooball. In addition the physics engine has been changed from ODE to Ageia Physx for improved simulation physics.
The Ambrosia Website described the game as follows, "Life as an intergalactic vagabond was a blast: warping from universe to universe, surfing the Milky Way Wave... that is until one wrong turn at Alpha Centauri slams you into an asteroid belt, forcing a crash landing in the desert on a little out of the way planet called Earth.
"The next thing you know, the black helicopters are circling, men in black suits pull you from the wreckage of your StratoSphere 2000 spaceball.... now they have decided to figure out if you're "intelligent" by forcing you to navigate through a bunch of obstacle courses like a rat in a maze.
"Being trapped in a gooey ball of protoplasm has never been this fun!"
Gooball 1.0.2 is a free update. It requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later and is priced at US $25.
- Wed,8:40 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg Wows Chinese Crowd with 30 Minute Interview in Chinese
- 8:06 PM
- How to Use Yosemite’s New Batch-Renaming Feature
- 7:59 PM
- How to Make Calls from Yosemite the Geeky Way
- 7:55 PM
- Continuity Keypad Makes Calling From Yosemite Easier
- 7:51 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Game Design Bundle
- 3:00 PM
- OS X Yosemite: The Quintessential Review
- 1:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-22
- 10:55 AM
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- 9:55 AM
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- Tue,8:51 PM
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- 6:50 PM
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- 5:01 PM
- Adobe KnowHow: Learn Photography From The Best for $29.99