Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
Mac Gaming News - Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
by , 12:30 AM EDT, April 11th, 2007
Ambrosia Software has released the Universal Binary, version 1.0.2, of Gooball. In addition the physics engine has been changed from ODE to Ageia Physx for improved simulation physics.
The Ambrosia Website described the game as follows, "Life as an intergalactic vagabond was a blast: warping from universe to universe, surfing the Milky Way Wave... that is until one wrong turn at Alpha Centauri slams you into an asteroid belt, forcing a crash landing in the desert on a little out of the way planet called Earth.
"The next thing you know, the black helicopters are circling, men in black suits pull you from the wreckage of your StratoSphere 2000 spaceball.... now they have decided to figure out if you're "intelligent" by forcing you to navigate through a bunch of obstacle courses like a rat in a maze.
"Being trapped in a gooey ball of protoplasm has never been this fun!"
Gooball 1.0.2 is a free update. It requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later and is priced at US $25.
- Fri,5:31 PM
- Google, Samsung can’t Top Apple’s Unreleased Apple Watch
- 5:10 PM
- Report: Apple Pay is Disrupting and Transforming Mobile Payments
- 4:04 PM
- Apple Raises Prices in Russian App Store Amidst Ruble Meltdown
- 3:55 PM
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- 2:29 PM
- 6-Ft MFi-Certified iOS Lightning and micro USB Convertible Charging Cable: $21
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-19
- 11:02 AM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls BS on BBC iPhone Factory Film
- 9:11 AM
- McDonald’s Supersizes Sales with Apple’s iBeacon Tech
- Thu,8:09 PM
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- 6:20 PM
- Save 96% on The World’s Largest iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp
- 5:30 PM
- Apple Pay Expansion Worldwide Will Have Vast Repercussions
- 2:07 PM
- The Story Behind Apple’s ‘The Song’ Commercial (Video)