Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
Mac Gaming News - Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
by , 12:30 AM EDT, April 11th, 2007
Ambrosia Software has released the Universal Binary, version 1.0.2, of Gooball. In addition the physics engine has been changed from ODE to Ageia Physx for improved simulation physics.
The Ambrosia Website described the game as follows, "Life as an intergalactic vagabond was a blast: warping from universe to universe, surfing the Milky Way Wave... that is until one wrong turn at Alpha Centauri slams you into an asteroid belt, forcing a crash landing in the desert on a little out of the way planet called Earth.
"The next thing you know, the black helicopters are circling, men in black suits pull you from the wreckage of your StratoSphere 2000 spaceball.... now they have decided to figure out if you're "intelligent" by forcing you to navigate through a bunch of obstacle courses like a rat in a maze.
"Being trapped in a gooey ball of protoplasm has never been this fun!"
Gooball 1.0.2 is a free update. It requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later and is priced at US $25.
- Fri,6:57 PM
- Apple Makes ‘Things for iPad’ Free for a Week
- 6:47 PM
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- 5:54 PM
- 100 AA and 52 AAA Duracell Batteries for $59.99 [Extended]
- 5:18 PM
- Use a PDF to See How Big Apple Watches Really Are
- 4:45 PM
- Why Every Estimate for Apple Watch Sales in 2015 is Completely Wrong
- 4:30 PM
- ‘Kingdom Rush Origins’ Tower Defender Released for iPhone and iPad
- 1:42 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-21
- 11:53 AM
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- 9:44 AM
- Apple Blocks Outdated Flash Players Over Security Issues [Update]
- 9:00 AM
- iOS 8: Using “Send Last Location”
- Thu,8:05 PM
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- 7:53 PM
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015