Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
Mac Gaming News - Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
by , 12:30 AM EDT, April 11th, 2007
Ambrosia Software has released the Universal Binary, version 1.0.2, of Gooball. In addition the physics engine has been changed from ODE to Ageia Physx for improved simulation physics.
The Ambrosia Website described the game as follows, "Life as an intergalactic vagabond was a blast: warping from universe to universe, surfing the Milky Way Wave... that is until one wrong turn at Alpha Centauri slams you into an asteroid belt, forcing a crash landing in the desert on a little out of the way planet called Earth.
"The next thing you know, the black helicopters are circling, men in black suits pull you from the wreckage of your StratoSphere 2000 spaceball.... now they have decided to figure out if you're "intelligent" by forcing you to navigate through a bunch of obstacle courses like a rat in a maze.
"Being trapped in a gooey ball of protoplasm has never been this fun!"
Gooball 1.0.2 is a free update. It requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later and is priced at US $25.
- Wed, 8:52 AM
- Apple Patches SSL Bug in AirPort Base Station
- 8:25 AM
- Numbers: Fitting Your Content to a Printed Page
- Tue, 8:00 PM
- Apple v. Samsung: Google to Cover Some Costs, Assume Some Liability
- 7:30 PM
- Apple Expands In-Store Trade-In Program to iPads and More
- 2:45 PM
- Apple to Samsung: If You Want to Copy Us, Think Environment
- 2:14 PM
- Apple Releases Security Update 2014-002 for Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion
- 1:09 PM
- Apple Rolls Out 6.1.1 Update for 2nd, 3rd Gen Apple TV
- 1:03 PM
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1.1 with Improved Touch ID, Bug Fixes
- 11:45 AM
- Jailbroken iPhones Give Up Apple IDs in Malware Attack
- 10:01 AM
- Report Claims Rumored 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Delayed Until 2015
- 9:08 AM
- Apple Hires FDA Expert Divya Nag for Health and Fitness Team
- Mon, 7:45 PM
- How Apple Could Have Increased iPad Sales, But Didn’t