Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
Mac Gaming News - Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
by , 12:30 AM EDT, April 11th, 2007
Ambrosia Software has released the Universal Binary, version 1.0.2, of Gooball. In addition the physics engine has been changed from ODE to Ageia Physx for improved simulation physics.
The Ambrosia Website described the game as follows, "Life as an intergalactic vagabond was a blast: warping from universe to universe, surfing the Milky Way Wave... that is until one wrong turn at Alpha Centauri slams you into an asteroid belt, forcing a crash landing in the desert on a little out of the way planet called Earth.
"The next thing you know, the black helicopters are circling, men in black suits pull you from the wreckage of your StratoSphere 2000 spaceball.... now they have decided to figure out if you're "intelligent" by forcing you to navigate through a bunch of obstacle courses like a rat in a maze.
"Being trapped in a gooey ball of protoplasm has never been this fun!"
Gooball 1.0.2 is a free update. It requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later and is priced at US $25.
- Sun,12:28 PM
- MGG 537: The Moral to the Story is Never Fun
- Sat,11:00 AM
- MacPhun = The Easy Way to Improve Photos
- 10:30 AM
- 3 Rules for Better Candid iPhone Portraits
- 10:00 AM
- 7 Basic Tips for a Speedier Mac
- Fri,7:22 PM
- Go Behind the Scenes with Chinese Apple Store Artist (Video)
- 7:14 PM
- Leatherman Wins At Watchbands with Leatherman Tread
- 6:47 PM
- Travel Back to 2004 and Meet the ‘Palette Pad’
- 6:32 PM
- PowerPot Cooking Pot and Charger: $99
- 6:28 PM
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- 5:00 PM
- How Apple is Winning a Secret War
- 3:30 PM
- The Mac Observer on an SE/30
- 2:12 PM
- Mac Podcasters Quick Upgrade Guide for Audio Hijack 3