Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
Mac Gaming News - Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
by , 12:30 AM EDT, April 11th, 2007
Ambrosia Software has released the Universal Binary, version 1.0.2, of Gooball. In addition the physics engine has been changed from ODE to Ageia Physx for improved simulation physics.
The Ambrosia Website described the game as follows, "Life as an intergalactic vagabond was a blast: warping from universe to universe, surfing the Milky Way Wave... that is until one wrong turn at Alpha Centauri slams you into an asteroid belt, forcing a crash landing in the desert on a little out of the way planet called Earth.
"The next thing you know, the black helicopters are circling, men in black suits pull you from the wreckage of your StratoSphere 2000 spaceball.... now they have decided to figure out if you're "intelligent" by forcing you to navigate through a bunch of obstacle courses like a rat in a maze.
"Being trapped in a gooey ball of protoplasm has never been this fun!"
Gooball 1.0.2 is a free update. It requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later and is priced at US $25.
- Tue,8:06 PM
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- 7:10 PM
- CoMacadore Plus - Mac OS 6.0.1 Running on an Amiga 500
- 6:11 PM
- Your Fitness Tracker May be Wrong, but that Doesn’t Make it Bad
- 5:55 PM
- The Surreal Selfie Stick (Video)
- 5:30 PM
- Logitech’s MX Anywhere 2 Mouse is a Joy to Use
- 4:57 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Game Developer Bundle
- 4:10 PM
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today
- 2:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-28: Google+ gets Smaller, Apple gets Bigger
- 9:31 AM
- Apple Targets Fitness, Travel, Music Apps in New Apple Watch Ads
- Mon,10:00 PM
- Google Plus + Google Agenda = Facebook Win
- 6:35 PM
- LOL Look Back at 2012: Apple Death Knell #60, Microsoft Will Beat Apple (& Google)
- 4:11 PM
- Free Dual-Display Wallpaper for Your Macs