Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
Mac Gaming News - Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
by , 12:30 AM EDT, April 11th, 2007
Ambrosia Software has released the Universal Binary, version 1.0.2, of Gooball. In addition the physics engine has been changed from ODE to Ageia Physx for improved simulation physics.
The Ambrosia Website described the game as follows, "Life as an intergalactic vagabond was a blast: warping from universe to universe, surfing the Milky Way Wave... that is until one wrong turn at Alpha Centauri slams you into an asteroid belt, forcing a crash landing in the desert on a little out of the way planet called Earth.
"The next thing you know, the black helicopters are circling, men in black suits pull you from the wreckage of your StratoSphere 2000 spaceball.... now they have decided to figure out if you're "intelligent" by forcing you to navigate through a bunch of obstacle courses like a rat in a maze.
"Being trapped in a gooey ball of protoplasm has never been this fun!"
Gooball 1.0.2 is a free update. It requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later and is priced at US $25.
- Fri,10:19 AM
- Runtastic goes Analog with Moment Fitness Tracker Watch
- 9:07 AM
- iOS 9 Beta: Sharing and Saving Voicemails
- Thu,10:05 PM
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- 6:15 PM
- Patriot Ready With a USB-C Flash Drive for Apple’s MacBook
- 5:20 PM
- Apple Committed to ‘Cleaning Up’ Apple Music
- 5:05 PM
- Retailer Screws Up, Shows Off HomeKit Compatible Hue Bridge Early
- 3:10 PM
- Last Chance to Pay What You Want for the Mac Power User Bundle
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-03: Apple TV’s Missing Universal Search
- 12:03 PM
- Apple TV Needs Universal Search
- 10:52 AM
- Having Your Own Star Wars BB-8 Droid Really is That Cool
- 9:37 AM
- Judge Koh Slams Attorney Fees in Apple Anti-poaching Settlement
- Wed,10:20 PM
- ACM 322: Apple’s TV Shows, Ian Rogers’ New Job, iPhone Jailbreaking