Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Headed to the Mac
TMO at MWSF - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Headed to the Mac
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 15th, 2008
Aspyr Media on Tuesday said that it will deliver Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to Mac users this May. The latest installment in the popular first-person shooter series takes players into the 21st century, putting them in the boots of a U.S. marine or British S.A.S. fighting battles around the globe.
Along the way, they'll have access to over 70 authentic weapons, including assault rifles with laser sights and M-249 SAW machine guns. Night-vision goggles and ghillie suits complete their arsenals. Call of Duty 4 also features next-generation graphics and 5.1 surround sound, along with multi-player action that includes a leveling system, unlockable bonuses, more than 100 challenges, and more.
Aspyr will sell the game for US$49.99 when it ships. A product page was not available on the company's Web site at press time, but gamers can visit the official Call of Duty site for more information.
- Tue,11:52 AM
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- 10:14 AM
- Maybe it’s Time for Apple’s Own TV Studio
- Mon,7:38 PM
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- 4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?
- 4:44 PM
- Supercharge Your Mac App Bundle: $39.99
- 4:15 PM
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- 3:14 PM
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
- 2:00 PM
- Apple Hire Hints at Move into Augmented Reality
- 1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-31: Apple’s Content Blockers
- 10:31 AM
- T-Mobile gives Data Tethering Abusers the Smackdown
- 9:07 AM
- New Rumor Two-tier Pricing for Apple TV
- Sun,12:25 PM
- MGG 568: Running Your Mac Safe & Lean