Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Headed to the Mac
TMO at MWSF - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Headed to the Mac
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 15th, 2008
Aspyr Media on Tuesday said that it will deliver Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to Mac users this May. The latest installment in the popular first-person shooter series takes players into the 21st century, putting them in the boots of a U.S. marine or British S.A.S. fighting battles around the globe.
Along the way, they'll have access to over 70 authentic weapons, including assault rifles with laser sights and M-249 SAW machine guns. Night-vision goggles and ghillie suits complete their arsenals. Call of Duty 4 also features next-generation graphics and 5.1 surround sound, along with multi-player action that includes a leveling system, unlockable bonuses, more than 100 challenges, and more.
Aspyr will sell the game for US$49.99 when it ships. A product page was not available on the company's Web site at press time, but gamers can visit the official Call of Duty site for more information.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,4:17 PM
- MGG 591: If You Had a JBOD Would You Hold It Against Us?
- Fri,5:30 PM
- Ghostbusters Reboot gets its Own LEGO Kit
- 4:55 PM
- Man Ties String to iPhone and Films Ski Run (Video)
- 4:45 PM
- What To Do When Your Apple Watch Tells You NOT to Eat the Candy Bar
- 2:56 PM
- ‘Star Wars’ as a Grindhouse Trailer
- 2:29 PM
- The iPad Pro and Apple Pencil Giveaway
- 1:26 PM
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-05: Streaming the Super Bowl, Time Machine’s Failure
- 10:57 AM
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- 9:33 AM
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- 8:55 AM
- iOS: That Stupid [Bleep] Siri and Its [Bleep] Nicknames