Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Headed to the Mac
TMO at MWSF - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Headed to the Mac
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 15th, 2008
Aspyr Media on Tuesday said that it will deliver Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to Mac users this May. The latest installment in the popular first-person shooter series takes players into the 21st century, putting them in the boots of a U.S. marine or British S.A.S. fighting battles around the globe.
Along the way, they'll have access to over 70 authentic weapons, including assault rifles with laser sights and M-249 SAW machine guns. Night-vision goggles and ghillie suits complete their arsenals. Call of Duty 4 also features next-generation graphics and 5.1 surround sound, along with multi-player action that includes a leveling system, unlockable bonuses, more than 100 challenges, and more.
Aspyr will sell the game for US$49.99 when it ships. A product page was not available on the company's Web site at press time, but gamers can visit the official Call of Duty site for more information.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?