Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Headed to the Mac
TMO at MWSF - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Headed to the Mac
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 15th, 2008
Aspyr Media on Tuesday said that it will deliver Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to Mac users this May. The latest installment in the popular first-person shooter series takes players into the 21st century, putting them in the boots of a U.S. marine or British S.A.S. fighting battles around the globe.
Along the way, they'll have access to over 70 authentic weapons, including assault rifles with laser sights and M-249 SAW machine guns. Night-vision goggles and ghillie suits complete their arsenals. Call of Duty 4 also features next-generation graphics and 5.1 surround sound, along with multi-player action that includes a leveling system, unlockable bonuses, more than 100 challenges, and more.
Aspyr will sell the game for US$49.99 when it ships. A product page was not available on the company's Web site at press time, but gamers can visit the official Call of Duty site for more information.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff