Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Headed to the Mac
TMO at MWSF - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Headed to the Mac
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 15th, 2008
Aspyr Media on Tuesday said that it will deliver Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to Mac users this May. The latest installment in the popular first-person shooter series takes players into the 21st century, putting them in the boots of a U.S. marine or British S.A.S. fighting battles around the globe.
Along the way, they'll have access to over 70 authentic weapons, including assault rifles with laser sights and M-249 SAW machine guns. Night-vision goggles and ghillie suits complete their arsenals. Call of Duty 4 also features next-generation graphics and 5.1 surround sound, along with multi-player action that includes a leveling system, unlockable bonuses, more than 100 challenges, and more.
Aspyr will sell the game for US$49.99 when it ships. A product page was not available on the company's Web site at press time, but gamers can visit the official Call of Duty site for more information.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company
- 5:30 PM
- Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection: $29.99