Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
Blizzard introduced Diablo III, the next iteration of the popular fantasy game series, during its Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational in France over the weekend. The game will feature a more immersive environment, enhanced physics, and will be released simultaneously for Mac OS X and Windows PCs.
Diablo III will sport five distinct character classes. The barbarian and witch doctor classes where shown off at the Blizzard event, but the other three have not yet been revealed. The game will support cooperative and competitive play through the Battle.net service.
The game's new physics-enhanced environments will be both interactive and destructible, which adds the ability for characters and monsters to create obstacles and set traps.
Blizzard plans to announce additional details about the game, including information about the remaining three character classes, single and multi-payer features, and system requirements as game development progreeeses. The launch date and pricing have not yet been announced.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Wed,9:01 AM
- iOS 9: Using Mail Markup with Photos
- Tue,10:16 PM
- 20% Off iTunes Cards
- 8:45 PM
- PSA: If You’re Having Network Troubles, Turn Off Wi-Fi Calling
- 6:20 PM
- $100 Off Apple Watch, $125 Off 128GB iPad Air 2, Today Only
- 6:05 PM
- HyperDrive MacBook Storage Expander: $19.95
- 3:00 PM
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- 1:34 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-11-24: The Big Mac Pro Smackdown
- 11:13 AM
- Dell Fails Security 101 with eDellRoot Certificate Flaw
- 9:31 AM
- Apple Targets February for China Apple Pay Launch
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 9: Control Siri’s Sounds
- Mon,8:30 PM
- 60% Off Stock Vaja Cases for iPhone, iPad