Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
Blizzard introduced Diablo III, the next iteration of the popular fantasy game series, during its Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational in France over the weekend. The game will feature a more immersive environment, enhanced physics, and will be released simultaneously for Mac OS X and Windows PCs.
Diablo III will sport five distinct character classes. The barbarian and witch doctor classes where shown off at the Blizzard event, but the other three have not yet been revealed. The game will support cooperative and competitive play through the Battle.net service.
The game's new physics-enhanced environments will be both interactive and destructible, which adds the ability for characters and monsters to create obstacles and set traps.
Blizzard plans to announce additional details about the game, including information about the remaining three character classes, single and multi-payer features, and system requirements as game development progreeeses. The launch date and pricing have not yet been announced.
- Tue,6:08 PM
- KOAR Bluetooth Cloud Buds: $24.99
- 3:00 PM
- Native Union Apple Watch Charging Dock Goes Both Ways
- 1:57 PM
- Steve Jobs Stories Need to Be Told, Stop Fighting about Books and Movies
- 1:28 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-06: The Fight Over Steve Jobs’s History
- 11:45 AM
- The New Apple TV Turns its Back on 4K UHD, But the Industry Moves Forward with Vidity
- 11:25 AM
- iPad Pro Coming in Early November
- 10:52 AM
- LEGO Doctor Who Available in December
- 9:17 AM
- Apple Buys AI Company Perceptio
- Mon,9:48 PM
- Factions Form For and Against Upcoming ‘Steve Jobs’ Film
- 6:32 PM
- Flip PDF For Mac: $9
- 5:50 PM
- iPhone 6s vs. MMA Contender Luke Rockhold (Video)
- 5:06 PM
- YiSpecter Malware Hits Non-jailbroken iPhones in China, Taiwan