Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
Blizzard introduced Diablo III, the next iteration of the popular fantasy game series, during its Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational in France over the weekend. The game will feature a more immersive environment, enhanced physics, and will be released simultaneously for Mac OS X and Windows PCs.
Diablo III will sport five distinct character classes. The barbarian and witch doctor classes where shown off at the Blizzard event, but the other three have not yet been revealed. The game will support cooperative and competitive play through the Battle.net service.
The game's new physics-enhanced environments will be both interactive and destructible, which adds the ability for characters and monsters to create obstacles and set traps.
Blizzard plans to announce additional details about the game, including information about the remaining three character classes, single and multi-payer features, and system requirements as game development progreeeses. The launch date and pricing have not yet been announced.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Thu,7:59 PM
- Carl Icahn Isn’t Wrong about Apple in China
- 5:54 PM
- House Passes Email Search Warrant Bill
- 3:20 PM
- Roxio Toast 14 Titanium for Mac: $49
- 3:00 PM
- Griffin’s BreakSafe USB-C Cable Replicates MagSafe For the Apple MacBook
- 2:32 PM
- Bad Move: FBI won’t Share San Bernardino iPhone Hack with Apple
- 1:23 PM
- Dr. Mac’s Deeper Look into Budget-Priced VR Headsets
- 12:00 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-04-28: The Developer Side of Apple Conferences
- 10:50 AM
- CareKit’s Strong Suit may be Peer Support Apps
- 10:00 AM
- The Best and Worst Analyst Questions from Apple’s Q2 2016 Conference Call
- Wed,5:42 PM
- Sheriff Says Death of Man in Apple HQ ‘Isolated,’ that No One Else Is at Risk
- 4:48 PM
- John McAfee Invokes ‘Crazy Ones’ and Steve Jobs for Libertarian President Commercial