Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
Blizzard introduced Diablo III, the next iteration of the popular fantasy game series, during its Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational in France over the weekend. The game will feature a more immersive environment, enhanced physics, and will be released simultaneously for Mac OS X and Windows PCs.
Diablo III will sport five distinct character classes. The barbarian and witch doctor classes where shown off at the Blizzard event, but the other three have not yet been revealed. The game will support cooperative and competitive play through the Battle.net service.
The game's new physics-enhanced environments will be both interactive and destructible, which adds the ability for characters and monsters to create obstacles and set traps.
Blizzard plans to announce additional details about the game, including information about the remaining three character classes, single and multi-payer features, and system requirements as game development progreeeses. The launch date and pricing have not yet been announced.
- Thu,8:02 PM
- Week of Who, Day Four: Inspector Spacetime
- 6:52 PM
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- 6:45 PM
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater
- 6:27 PM
- Antminer S3 453 GH/s Bitcoin Mining Rigs Improve Energy Efficiency
- 6:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-08-21
- 5:20 PM
- Apple’s Stock Holds Above $100 with New Record Close
- 3:52 PM
- Five Deals on Mac Apps: TuneUp, TwistedWave, Stuffit Deluxe, Elite Keylogger, Crossover
- 2:20 PM
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone
- 10:29 AM
- 3 Free iPhone Apps for Ordering from the Starbucks Secret Menu
- 9:02 AM
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous
- Wed,9:40 PM
- Week Of Who, Day 3: Craigy Who and Mr Timey Pants
- 6:49 PM
- ACM 268: Apple Copycats, Ad Agencies, and Steve Ballmer: Sports Mogul