Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
Blizzard introduced Diablo III, the next iteration of the popular fantasy game series, during its Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational in France over the weekend. The game will feature a more immersive environment, enhanced physics, and will be released simultaneously for Mac OS X and Windows PCs.
Diablo III will sport five distinct character classes. The barbarian and witch doctor classes where shown off at the Blizzard event, but the other three have not yet been revealed. The game will support cooperative and competitive play through the Battle.net service.
The game's new physics-enhanced environments will be both interactive and destructible, which adds the ability for characters and monsters to create obstacles and set traps.
Blizzard plans to announce additional details about the game, including information about the remaining three character classes, single and multi-payer features, and system requirements as game development progreeeses. The launch date and pricing have not yet been announced.
- Sat,10:30 AM
- IiPhoneography 101: Tripods for Your iPhone
- Fri,8:54 PM
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- 7:32 PM
- Last Chance: Pay What You Want for the Learn to Design Bundle
- 4:30 PM
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- 1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-02-27: Apple Watch Media Event Smackdown
- 11:20 AM
- Ericsson Sues Apple after Failing to Reach Patent License Agreement
- 10:01 AM
- Analyst: Apple Watch Edition to Cost $950
- 8:55 AM
- QuickTime & Yosemite: Recording Your iPhone or iPad Screen with iOS 8
- Thu,8:36 PM
- Apple Opens iWork for iCloud to Everyone
- 7:53 PM
- This Is Why You Should Set Up Philips Hue LED Smartbulbs
- 7:15 PM
- Apple Rumored to Bring Touch ID to Macs
- 4:40 PM
- Last Chance To Save 55% On The Code Black HD Camera Drone