Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
Blizzard introduced Diablo III, the next iteration of the popular fantasy game series, during its Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational in France over the weekend. The game will feature a more immersive environment, enhanced physics, and will be released simultaneously for Mac OS X and Windows PCs.
Diablo III will sport five distinct character classes. The barbarian and witch doctor classes where shown off at the Blizzard event, but the other three have not yet been revealed. The game will support cooperative and competitive play through the Battle.net service.
The game's new physics-enhanced environments will be both interactive and destructible, which adds the ability for characters and monsters to create obstacles and set traps.
Blizzard plans to announce additional details about the game, including information about the remaining three character classes, single and multi-payer features, and system requirements as game development progreeeses. The launch date and pricing have not yet been announced.
- Sat,10:30 AM
- iPhoneography 101: Essential iPhone Camera Apps
- Fri,6:57 PM
- Apple Makes ‘Things for iPad’ Free for a Week
- 6:47 PM
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- 5:54 PM
- 100 AA and 52 AAA Duracell Batteries for $59.99 [Extended]
- 5:18 PM
- Use a PDF to See How Big Apple Watches Really Are
- 4:45 PM
- Why Every Estimate for Apple Watch Sales in 2015 is Completely Wrong
- 4:30 PM
- ‘Kingdom Rush Origins’ Tower Defender Released for iPhone and iPad
- 1:42 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-21
- 11:53 AM
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- 9:44 AM
- Apple Blocks Outdated Flash Players Over Security Issues [Update]
- 9:00 AM
- iOS 8: Using “Send Last Location”
- Thu,8:05 PM
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates