Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
Blizzard introduced Diablo III, the next iteration of the popular fantasy game series, during its Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational in France over the weekend. The game will feature a more immersive environment, enhanced physics, and will be released simultaneously for Mac OS X and Windows PCs.
Diablo III will sport five distinct character classes. The barbarian and witch doctor classes where shown off at the Blizzard event, but the other three have not yet been revealed. The game will support cooperative and competitive play through the Battle.net service.
The game's new physics-enhanced environments will be both interactive and destructible, which adds the ability for characters and monsters to create obstacles and set traps.
Blizzard plans to announce additional details about the game, including information about the remaining three character classes, single and multi-payer features, and system requirements as game development progreeeses. The launch date and pricing have not yet been announced.
- Thu,6:00 PM
- Windows 10 Users Will Be Able to Watch Apple’s September 9 Event
- 4:59 PM
- Griffin’s Twenty Bluetooth Amplifier: $119.99
- 4:20 PM
- PayAnywhere Hops on the Apple Pay Bus
- 3:20 PM
- Amazon’s Failed Fire Phone Was Too Creepy for Customers
- 1:53 PM
- Siri Doesn’t Want to Give Any Hints
- 1:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-27: Apple’s Sept 9 Media Event, Amazon’s Defunct Smartphone
- 1:07 PM
- Apple’s Next Big iPhone Event is Happening September 9th, and Siri May Know Something
- 11:53 AM
- Amazon Hangs Up on Fire Phone
- 10:00 AM
- Why the Older, Slower 3G Network is Sometimes Better Than 4G
- 9:22 AM
- Another Reason to Update to iOS 8.4.1: Ins0mnia
- Wed,9:57 PM
- Kelly Guimont Witnesses Penghazi on MacBreak Weekly
- 6:14 PM
- Swatch: We Stole ‘One More Thing’ from Columbo, not Apple