TransGaming to Bring I-play Casual Games to the Mac
by , 3:00 PM EST, November 11th, 2008
TransGaming, whose Cider technology enables Spore and many other games to run on the Mac, on Tuesday announced an agreement with Oberon Media's I-play division to bring a variety of casual games to the Mac. TransGaming also announced that Oberon will license the company's SwiftShader graphics rendering software for use with I-play's Dream Day games.
TransGaming will distribute I-play's titles through its GameTree Online digital distribution portal. It didn't say which games would be part of the agreement nor when they would be available, aside from Dream Day First Home, which is on the GameTree web site now.
- Fri,3:10 PM
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer on iTunes
- 1:18 PM
- Apple Black Friday Deals Include Gift Cards for Macs, iPhones, More
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress