Underwater Adventure Game Aquaria Debuts on the Mac
by , 5:15 PM EST, November 13th, 2008
Ambrosia Software on Thursday shipped the Mac version of Aquaria, a 2D side-scrolling adventure game that takes place in the ocean. The game stars Naija, an undersea dweller searching to learn more about the secrets of her past as she travels through the depths of Aquaria. She encounters many powerful creatures along the way and uses her gift, The Verse, to sing combinations of musical notes that invoke offensive and defensive abilities.
Players explore dozens of areas during their quest. They can create new ones with the included level and animation editor; developer Bit Blot offers a forum where players of the Windows version have already exchanged information about many of their projects.
Aquaria for the Mac is US$30 and requires a 1.2GHz G4 processor or any Intel Mac running Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or higher.
- Sun,8:14 PM
- MGG 532: Blowin’ Up The Spammers!
- 7:45 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- Fri,5:31 PM
- Google, Samsung can’t Top Apple’s Unreleased Apple Watch
- 5:10 PM
- Report: Apple Pay is Disrupting and Transforming Mobile Payments
- 4:04 PM
- Apple Raises Prices in Russian App Store Amidst Ruble Meltdown
- 3:55 PM
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- 2:29 PM
- 6-Ft MFi-Certified iOS Lightning and micro USB Convertible Charging Cable: $21
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-19
- 11:02 AM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls BS on BBC iPhone Factory Film
- 9:11 AM
- McDonald’s Supersizes Sales with Apple’s iBeacon Tech
- Thu,8:09 PM
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- 6:20 PM
- Save 96% on The World’s Largest iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp