Underwater Adventure Game Aquaria Debuts on the Mac
by , 5:15 PM EST, November 13th, 2008
Ambrosia Software on Thursday shipped the Mac version of Aquaria, a 2D side-scrolling adventure game that takes place in the ocean. The game stars Naija, an undersea dweller searching to learn more about the secrets of her past as she travels through the depths of Aquaria. She encounters many powerful creatures along the way and uses her gift, The Verse, to sing combinations of musical notes that invoke offensive and defensive abilities.
Players explore dozens of areas during their quest. They can create new ones with the included level and animation editor; developer Bit Blot offers a forum where players of the Windows version have already exchanged information about many of their projects.
Aquaria for the Mac is US$30 and requires a 1.2GHz G4 processor or any Intel Mac running Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or higher.
- Tue,9:30 PM
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- 9:11 PM
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
- 5:38 PM
- Nissan-Renault CEO Says Apple Car Is ‘Good News for Us’
- 5:08 PM
- White Hat Security Hacker Bundle: $49
- 2:34 PM
- $415M Settlement in Apple, Google Anti-poaching Case gets Preliminary OK
- 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-03: Google’s MVNO Plans, Apple Pay Scammers
- 11:45 AM
- iOS 8: How to Set Up Your New iPad or iPhone - Those Questions!
- 9:52 AM
- Google Ready to Launch it Own Cell Service Network
- 9:04 AM
- Pebble Adds Steel to its New Time Smartwatch Lineup
- Mon,10:49 PM
- Apple’s World Gallery Highlights iPhone 6 Photographs
- 10:30 PM
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- 7:33 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.99