January 18th, 2000
|[11:00 AM] Right On Mac! Is Born Anew
Right On Mac is back with a new look, new content, and a series of Mac related articles with a unique perspective. Right On Mac offers opinions and weekly columns on being a Mac users in a Wintel world. According to Right On Mac:
That's right! The page that brought you PC Confessions and Secret Office Guy has returned to publication. Your old favorites are back, joined by some new columns any Mac head should enjoy. Tune in every Monday for a fresh crop of articles.
Here's what's happening This Week @ Right On Mac!
- Right On Mac Rebirth Announcement - Right On Mac returns after a year absence. Get the scoop on what to expect from ROM2K.
- PC Confessions: The Series - The popular tale of two brothers torn apart by a woman, and their choice in OS's, returns. This week a primer and archive are offered to catch you up on all the crazy twists and turns before the newest installment arrives!
- Secret Office Guy Manifesto - Secret Office Guy returns to the pages of R.O.M. as he continues to wage a one man Mac war from within corporate America. Read his reports from inside a Windows clogged corporate HQ in downtown Chicago.
- New Products for your Mac - Tired of sifting through the flood of press releases promoting new products? Stop by each Monday for a roundup of the most interesting of the lot.
- Overheard: Mac Quotes in the News - A must for any Mac fanatic. Susan puts together an often revealing, and always interesting look at what people have had to say about Apple recently in the news.
- The Mac Widow Advice Column - The Mac Widow is here to help the lovelorn Mac user cope with the intricacies of balancing social relationships with the Mac. She takes your questions, and answers them on line!
- I Wanna Neater Desktop! - Jim offers up a keyboard shortcut that can help you organize the clutter that is your desktop.
You can find these articles, and more, at the Right On Mac web site.
Right On Mac