June 22nd, 2000
|[10:00 AM] Mac Music Helps You Rock With New VST Plug-ins
Mac Music has made available 2 new audio plug-ins from Bam de Jong from SmartElectronix. Cyanid Variable and SupaPhaser Extreme help extend the functionality of VST. According to Mac Music:
This plug in offers spline distortion, with switchable pre and post filter. Use it to spice up anything.
- Variable spline waveshaping distortion.
- Pre and post filters, LP or HP.
- Pre and post gain.
- Vile colors :)
This phaser effect comes with a maximum of 23 phaser stages. The phaser can be controlled by an LFO or by the envelope of the incoming sound.
- 3 to 23 (yes, 23) stages phaser with feedback.
- Phaser operation is controled by a mixture of LFO and envelope follower, both configurable.
- Enhanced stereo effect.
- Pre-phaser distort or saturate.
- Post-phaser gain.
Note: If you know other developpers who make musical applications for the Mac, tell them to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We'll host theirs softwares or files on macmusic.org for free.
The plug ins are freeware and work with all VST compatible applications. You can find more information about them at Mac Music's site.