OfficePool has been updated to OfficePool 2000 in the latest release from Pachyderm Software. OfficePool 2000 helps you manage your NCAA office pools, though we are sure that has nothing to do with gambling... The new version includes a host of new features. According to Pachyderm Software:
Pachyderm Software today announced immediate availability of OfficePool 2000, an updated version of NCAA Office Pool software used to manage the infamous office pool made popular by the NCAA tournament.
OfficePool 2000 remains the most comprehensive pool manager for Mac OS on the market with new features that make managing a small 10-entry pool or a the large 1000+ entry pool extremely easy.
OfficePool 2000 also has many other features which make managing office pools a breeze.
Features in OfficePool 2000 include:
- Fast and easy keyboard entry -- or not (optional button entry is also available)
- Create a full web site for your pool (Entries, Standings, Brackets, etc.) with a single click of the mouse (Well, maybe two clicks)
- The one and only QuikPik feature which automatically generates completely random brackets. Very useful for those addicted to the lottery and also fun for those who don't know anything about basketball!
- Limitless* number of entries (we run our 1000+ entry pool and it's very fast)
- Pick the favorites (higher seeds) for the entire bracket with one keystroke (Cmd-F).
- Configure your pool to give bonus points for upsets (two different options)
- Championship tiebreaker option to break those pesky ties.
Registered version includes ePool 2000, a scaled down version to send out to pool participants so you don't have to enter their picks. PC (Win95/98/NT) and MacOS (68K/PowerPC) versions are included.
Registered Users will also receive the 2000 NCAA Pool Teams file immediately after the selections are announced.
OfficePool 2000 runs on the Mac OS, System 7.5 or later.
Office Pool 2000 is priced at US$15. You can find more information on the company's web site.