May 19th, 2000
|[8:00 AM] E-mail Merge Update Adds Support For PowerMail
Sig Software has announced Email Merge 1.9. The new version of the merge application adds PowerMail and StuffIt compression support. According to Sig Software:
Email Merge is an intuitive program for creating mailings of individualized e-mail messages. It takes a database and a message template, and merges the two to rapidly create customized e-mail messages in Outlook Express, Eudora, Claris Emailer, Mailsmith or PowerMail.
Version 1.9 adds support for CTM Dev's PowerMail, can add attachments with StuffIt compression and includes sample merges to demonstrate real-world uses of the product.
- Imports directly from FileMaker Pro (3.0 or later), clipboard or text file.
- Verification of outgoing messages, e-mail addresses and attachments.
- Attachments can be included with messages.
- Database features, included sorting and finding duplicates.
- Full help included, with tutorial.
Email Merge is US$30 shareware and you can find more information at Sig Software's site.