Getting psyched for MACWORLD NY yet? To fuel the fire, MACWORLD Expo today announced a new series of educational sessions, focusing on many of today's most popular and demanding topics. Along with a host of complete, full-day, pre-conference work shops, attendees will have a chance to register for any number of 60+ in conference educational sessions. According to MACWORLD organizers:
"Digital Video Everywhere," "iMovie Magic" and "PalmPilot & Macintosh: A Match Synched in Heaven" are some of the exciting new conference sessions that will be presented at MACWORLD Conference & Expo/New York 2000. Offering up-to-date educational opportunities to Users of all skill levels, dozens of new conference sessions exploring the latest advancements in the industry have been added to the leading conference program for Macintosh users.
Presented by renowned industry experts, the comprehensive four-day program will feature the most complete conference program available for Mac users of all disciplines, including educators, small office/home office users, musicians, digital video creators, Internet users and those looking to improve on their operating system skills.
Consisting of more than 100 conference sessions plus 16 full-day workshops, the MACWORLD Conference & Expo program will build upon its 16-year tradition of educating users about the power of the Macintosh computer, from the most basic skills to the hottest new topics. The MACWORLD Conference & Expo/NY 2000 program will feature such hot workshops and session topics as:
- Real Audio and MP3 on the Mac
- Streaming Video Production
- Tips for Final Cut Pro Movie-digital video editing package
- Using the PalmPilot with the Mac
- Secrets to Delivering Perfect Web Audio
- Software Synthesis for the Mac Musician
- Mac OS X Network Integration.
July 18 The MACWORLD Conference & Expo program will offer 16 Pre-Conference Workshops on Tuesday, July 18, featuring a full range of beginner and professional level full-day sessions, including:
- Streaming Video Production Workshop
- Practical Introduction to Mac Networking
- Desktop Publishing: The Big Picture
- Getting Started with AppleScript
- Final Cut Pro
- RealAudio and MP3 on the Mac
- The QuickTime Professionals Workshop on advanced FileMaker Pro Workshop
- Web Animation Essentials, Tools and Techniques.
July 19-21 Targeting the professional user, the MACWORLD/Pro Conference will offer 40 technically advanced sessions in five tracks:
- Networking and Communications
- Digital Video and Streaming Media
- Advanced Tools for the Mac Professionals Special Art Directors Day
- The Mac Manager. These sessions are offered on Wednesday, July 19 through Friday, July 21.
Featuring more than 60 sessions for all levels of Mac users, the MACWORLD/Users Conference offers numerous opportunities for Mac users who want to master the top Mac tools and get answers to problems common to non-technical users. Industry experts have again developed "Recommended Itineraries" for specific disciplines. These suggested itineraries are offered for:
- Mac Musicians
- Small Office/Home Office
- General Macintosh Skills
- Internet Digital Video
- Hot Tools. These sessions will take place Wednesday, July 19 through Friday, July 21.