This update introduces a redesigned preferences dialog for easier setup, an Appearance and Kaleidoscope-savvy user interface, and improved performance and compatibility.
Application developers have been quickly adopting the new, improved "Navigation Services" Open and Save dialogs which Apple introduced in Mac OS 8.5. Default Folder is the only utility that enhances both Navigation Services and older Standard File dialogs with features to make opening and saving files faster and easier.
Highlights of the changes in Default Folder 3.0.2 include:
- Improved preferences dialog.
- Appearance Manager and Kaleidoscope savvy user interface.
- Support for custom icons in Default Folder menus.
- New cooperative support for PowerBar Pro 3.2 and BeHierarchic 4.0.
- Compatibility with QuicKeys 4.0 and BeHierarchic 4.0.
- Improved stability and performance.
- Full support for Dvorak and international keyboards.
Version 3.02 is free to registered users. The full version is priced at US$25.