||Bleu Rose Ltd. announced a price reduction on Cap'n Midnight's VCR+ and TCalc. According to Bleu Rose:
We are reducing the cost of Cap'n Midnight's VCR+ and TCalc to $22.00 for the electronic version and $34.00 for the CD-ROM version to provide better value to our customers.
Cap'n Midnight's VCR+
Cap'n Midnight's VCR+ is an application that generates VCR+ numbers. It has the following features:
- Choose any channel, day, month, year or program duration (Starting times can be every half-hour).
- Number generated can be directly entered in the VCR+ control box for easy VCR programming.
- VCR+ numbers can optionally be turned back into channel, day, month, year, time and duration.
System Requirements Mac OS v7.0 or later, Any Mac or clone 250 kB RAM, 200 kB disk space
TCalc is a SMPTE Time code Calculator that has the following features:
- Calculates in: 30 Frames/Second (NTSC), 29.97 Frames/Seconds (Drop-Frame) or 25 Frames/Second (PAL).
- Allows multiple Calculators to be in use concurrently.
- Each Calculator is independent of the others, allowing for individual calculation modes.
- Keypad key mapping makes Timecode data entry simple and fast.
- Most menu functions and buttons have keyboard equivalents for efficient operations.
- Absolute Frame Count calculations can always be performed or viewed from each Calculator window.
- Online help is easily accessible from within the application.
- Calculations are performed as soon as you've entered anything in the Calculator window.
- Addition and subtraction operations are provided.
- Any calculated result can be copied to the Clipboard for use by other applications.
System Requirements Mac OS v7.0 or later, Any Mac or clone 250 kB RAM, 468 kB disk space
Fully functioning, time-limited demos are available for download from Bleu Rose.
Registration prices are US$22.00 for the electronic versions of Cap'n Midnight's VCR+ and TCalc, and US$34.00 for the CD-ROM version, which includes shipping and applicable taxes.