PennyWise Software today announced the release of version 1.02 of StockWatcher. What is StockWatcher? StockWatcher is a wildly successful, Macintosh only, Internet utility for keeping up to the minute tabs on your stock portfolio via the Internet.
Whether you hold one or two stocks for years at a time, or trade dozens of stocks each day, StockWatcher will make keeping up to date on your investments simple, informative and fun.
What is New in version 1.02?
Two of the Internet sources, which StockWatcher uses for stock quotes, changed data formats. This release primarily addresses these changes. Other bug fixes and feature enhancements are listed below.
- Updated: CNNfn changed data format. This version works with the new format.
- Updated: quote.com changed data format. This version works with the new format.
- Bug Fixed: Some Internet sources could cause a Type 2 error while updating.
- Bug Fixed: Crash when closing the Sell Dialog.
- Feature Added: Option double-clicking in the list will open your browser to the internet source for that stock.
- Feature Added: Added ndb.com as data sources.
- Any Apple PowerMacintosh running MacOS System 8.0 or later.
- An Internet Connection.
- Track Up to 1000 stocks.
- Simple to use Buy/Sell commands.
- User configurable auto-update feature.
- Custom color-coded alerts for points, price or percent changes.
The update is free to owners of version 1.x. The full version is priced at US$25. More information and a download can be found at the company's web site.