EjectDisk makes ejecting disk from your computer a breeze. While working in any application you can eject most disks with a single keystroke. No more having to switch back to the Finder to eject the disk, and no more reaching for the mouse to drag the disk icon to the trash. EjectDisk supports most types of disks, and allows great flexibility in setting up the key combinations used to eject disks.
Optionally, EjectDisk can also eject any CDs still in the CD-ROM drive when the computer is shut down.
What is new in EjectDisk 3.1?
The major feature added to this version of EjectDisk is support for USB devices. This will be good news for iMac owners, and people with the latest G3 desktop machines. Other improvements include a slight speed increase when ejecting disks, and an increase in the delay when ejecting CDs at shutdown. A bug when selecting which removable to eject when one of the removables was an IDE Zip drive has also been fixed.
- Automatically eject CDs from the computer at shutdown.
- Define up to 15 key combinations for ejecting one (or several) disks.
- Eject all disks of a particular type, or set it to eject individual disks.
- Support for built-in floppy drives.
- Support for all Apple and most third party CD-ROM drives.
- Support for Zip/SyQuest/Jaz and magneto-optical (MO) SCSI drives
- Support for Zip and Jaz IDE drives.
- Support for USB devices (currently the Imation SuperDisk and Iomega Zip drive, with more to be added).