November 12th, 1999
|[4:45 AM] MegaChanges In MegaMineSweeper Update
Carrot Software has released another update to MegaMinesweeper. This version, still in beta, includes many improvements. According to Carrot Software:
Carrot Software has released version 0.9.2b0 of the game Mega Minesweeper. It is available for download in English and Swedish.
- A new theme 'Hazwaste' by Jason Aller is included.
- Floating window support on 8.5 machines (previously 8.6 was required)
- Fixed activation bug. Now deactivates placard control in bottom on activate/deactivate events.
- Fixed WaitNextEvent() bug with sleep time during uncovering / when background process
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash. If quitting with the main window closed, it would crash the application (although not the system)
- Better cursor tracking. Tracks correctly over furled up windows
- Game automatically scrolls when tracking mouse downs and mouse leaves the window.
- Added support for floating windows on 8.5 and newer systems
- Added Theme support for custom colors in the Navigation window
- Minor optimizations to all offscreen drawing code.
- Decent improvements to number drawing functions.
You can find more information and download links at the company's web site.