November 16th, 1999
|[8:30 AM] VideoScript Update Adds Several New Features
VideoScript, Inc. has announced the release of another update to VideoScript. As the name implies, VideoScript is a scripting language designed to automate and simplify the digital video editing process. The new version, 1.8.2, adds several new features and other improvements. According to VideoScript, Inc.:
VideoScript Inc. proudly announces version 1.8.2 of VideoScript, their powerful tool for digital video processing.
New features in this version include:
- Sharpen, Blur, Detect Edges and more... Its like having Photohop(tm) filters which you can apply to every frame in a movie!
- Create more robust VideoScripts with a powerful syntax for catching and handling errors.
- You can load edit and save information in alpha channels of frames and images.
- You can add alpha channels as well.
- Improved speed in movie indexing.
- Movies can now depend on other movie files, so you can join two movie files together more efficiently.
- Better multitasking.
- Better editor, improved reporting of syntax errors.
VideoScript is available in two versions. VideoScript Lite is free. VideoScript Professional is US$295.00. You can find more information on the product at the company's web site.