October 25th, 1999
|[12:45 PM] iCalendar Gets Mac OS 9 Compatibility And Other Enhancements In Update
After releasing iCalender 1.0 last week, Mike Yenco has bumped the internet calendar sharing software to version 1.1. The new version includes several minor enhancement while bringing full OS 9 compatibility to the product. According to Mr. Yenco:
The new version fixes a couple of bugs which were reported after the previous release, adds a new Restore Icons feature, and makes a few other minor improvements. The new version has also been tested with Mac OS 9 and is fully compatible.
New features in this version include:
- Improved method for setting and launching the user's FTP program.
- Bug fix to properly handle the "Cancel" button option in dialog windows.
- Link to the "Register" program in Shareware Reminder window fixed.
- Restore Icons feature added to import icons that were exported.
- Interface color updated to match platinum Mac OS appearance.
- Fully tested for Mac OS 9 compatibility.
- Minor changes to the shareware system.
- Built-in help system updated to include info about this version.
iCalender is available as shareware for US$20. The new version is free for registered users of version 1.0. You can find more information at the Yenco.com web site.