TMO To Go Podcast - Mac Geek Gab: Mailbag Mayhem
by , 1:00 AM EDT, July 11th, 2005
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab, week of July 11th, 2005
Podcast Link: TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab, July 11th, 2005
John and Dave dig into the mailbag this week to answer your questions. Topics range from helping a user through the Finder, talking more about Mactel and what it means to you, a follow-up on WiFi/AirPort security, and a Macworld preview.
- Macworld Boston 2005 - Macworld Expo - John and Dave will be attending and reporting on location.
- iStumbler - A software tool for Mac OS X, used to discover and report on wireless (802.11/AirPort) networks.
- TiVo - A reader asks whether or not you can use TiVo's features without a subscription. The answer... within.
- Power Computing - Now defunct clone manufcaturer from "back in the day."
- MacBrainiac Challenge at Macworld Boston - Tuesday, July 12, 12:45pm EDT. John and Dave will be your judges.
Audio Comment Utilities
- iPodObserver - A brand new site from us here at The Mac Observer.
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!)
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes 4.9!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
The next show, technology permitting, will feature John and Dave podcasting direct from Macworld Boston. (even an audio comment, if you please!) or post in the comments below!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.
- Thu, 8:11 PM
- Apple, Google, Intel, and Adobe Settle Anti-Poaching Class Action
- 5:32 PM
- QiPack on Kickstarter Brings Wireless Charging to iPhone
- 4:25 PM
- What Apple’s 7-for-1 Stock Split Means for Shareholders
- 4:20 PM
- Apple’s Drop in iPad Market Share is a Natural Part of Tablet Evolution
- 1:30 PM
- Goodbye Net Neutrality: FCC Backs Down on Internet Traffic Equality
- 1:00 PM
- Satechi LED Desk Lamp: Cool, Glare-free and Adjustable Illumination
- 11:10 AM
- Rumor Claims New MacBook Air Models Only Days Away
- 10:21 AM
- Analyst: Apple Needs to Choose iPhone Margins or Marketshare
- 9:21 AM
- AAPL Jumps $44 in Pre-market Trading after Strong Q2 Earnings Report
- Wed, 8:43 PM
- ACM 251: What’s in an Upgrade, Apple’s Google Gambit, the Future of iPhone
- 8:00 PM
- Apple Reports Record March iPhone Sales in Q2 2014
- 7:31 PM
- Apple’s Stock Jumps $40 (7.7%) in After-Hours Session