TMO To Go Podcast - Mac Geek Gab: Mailbag Mayhem
by , 1:00 AM EDT, July 11th, 2005
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab, week of July 11th, 2005
Podcast Link: TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab, July 11th, 2005
John and Dave dig into the mailbag this week to answer your questions. Topics range from helping a user through the Finder, talking more about Mactel and what it means to you, a follow-up on WiFi/AirPort security, and a Macworld preview.
- Macworld Boston 2005 - Macworld Expo - John and Dave will be attending and reporting on location.
- iStumbler - A software tool for Mac OS X, used to discover and report on wireless (802.11/AirPort) networks.
- TiVo - A reader asks whether or not you can use TiVo's features without a subscription. The answer... within.
- Power Computing - Now defunct clone manufcaturer from "back in the day."
- MacBrainiac Challenge at Macworld Boston - Tuesday, July 12, 12:45pm EDT. John and Dave will be your judges.
Audio Comment Utilities
- iPodObserver - A brand new site from us here at The Mac Observer.
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!)
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes 4.9!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
The next show, technology permitting, will feature John and Dave podcasting direct from Macworld Boston. (even an audio comment, if you please!) or post in the comments below!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.
- Sat, 9:02 PM
- 3 Free iOS Apps To Unleash the Music In You
- 10:30 AM
- Yet Another 25 Tips for Mastering iPhone Photography
- Fri, 7:25 PM
- Look Out Apple Haters, Android’s Monopoly on Large Screens Will End
- 5:20 PM
- Why Apple Didn’t Try to Copy Google Glass
- 4:30 PM
- Menu Bars Of The Stars
- 4:12 PM
- How to Streamline System Preferences on Your Mac
- 2:56 PM
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- 1:15 PM
- Tavik’s Zippered Folio Case for iPad Air is Built for Travel
- 1:13 PM
- Apple Maps Misses Your Coffee Shop, but Finds Loch Ness Monster
- 12:55 PM
- Online Privacy: Track Which Apps Access Your Personal Information
- 10:56 AM
- Judge Denies Rockstar Consortium’s Bid to Move Google Patent Fight to Troll Town
- 9:25 AM
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase